Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland, Serb

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland,

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote: I am taking the high road with my sights set firmly on the World Cup in June while watching for indices and variables for our final 23 players. For a few players not on the present list, hope and indeed fortune springs eternal!
Your sight is set firmly on the world cup abi?? You can set your eyes anywhere you like, your crook of a client will not be in Russia representing Nigeria. You danced up and down here for weeks telling us about how your treasonous client will use our friendlies to get fit. You remember that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you want to go high! Please, dont make me laugh!

Your crook is retired. Let him stay there. Nigeria does not belong to him. he can spend the summer with his children and wife.
Why do you insist on referring to Enyeama as a crook? What has he done to merit such a tag?

This is so uncool.

This man is arguably the best goalkeeper we have ever produced and you denigrate him by calling him a crook?

Why don't you make your argument without resorting to such invective?

Very unbecoming. To come on an Internet forum and label him a crook simply because you don't like him is highly irresponsible.
Folks can't go to any thread without having to be accosted by such loutish immature behavior.
You are spoiling every single thread about the team for everyone.
You are an Admin, so you can go through my posts over the years and see my opinion on Enyeama. I had/have nothing against him as a person. In fact, when Ayo named him Enyama yama, I was one of the few who defended him.

It was not until one month ago I realized that Enyeama is a crook. Enyeama is a crook because he abandoned Nigeria when we were going to fall put of Nations Cup qualifications. Now, he is using his sycophants to try to get a world cup spot. I didnt have a problem with him last year when I thought these sycophants were pushing his name for their own gain. It was not until one month ago, I realized that Enyeama is firmly behind these sycophants! That, my dear Sir, is a crooked behavior.

If you'd like to speak about people who hate others and people who insult the integrity of a legend, I will point you to those who have insulted Oliseh, hate him and tried to denigrate his integrity.

Yes, Integrity, something the crook Enyeama does not have.
You can say that he 'abandoned' the team but calling him a crook is totally uncalled for.

Even the so-called abandonment had some extenuating circumstances.

Folks can root for a player or advocate for a player without it being linked to some nefarious motive.

It is just not right that you insist on calling him a crook. Plain wrong!
Its commendable you guys trying to reason with danfo, but we both know its pointless. The guy is just a troll and the quicker people stop taking him serious the better. But unfortunately his rhetoric exemplifies the level of discourse permeating the forum, so much so that its starting to seem like 'world cup fever' is a dangerous and contagious phenomena that goes around destroying peaceful internet communities.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote: I am taking the high road with my sights set firmly on the World Cup in June while watching for indices and variables for our final 23 players. For a few players not on the present list, hope and indeed fortune springs eternal!
Your sight is set firmly on the world cup abi?? You can set your eyes anywhere you like, your crook of a client will not be in Russia representing Nigeria. You danced up and down here for weeks telling us about how your treasonous client will use our friendlies to get fit. You remember that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you want to go high! Please, dont make me laugh!

Your crook is retired. Let him stay there. Nigeria does not belong to him. he can spend the summer with his children and wife.
Why do you insist on referring to Enyeama as a crook? What has he done to merit such a tag?

This is so uncool.

This man is arguably the best goalkeeper we have ever produced and you denigrate him by calling him a crook?

Very unbecoming. To come on an Internet forum and label him a crook simply because you don't like him is highly irresponsible.
Folks can't go to any thread without having to be accosted by such loutish immature behavior.
You are an Admin, so you can go through my posts over the years and see my opinion on Enyeama. I had/have nothing against him as a person. In fact, when Ayo named him Enyama yama, I was one of the few who defended him.

It was not until one month ago I realized that Enyeama is a crook. Enyeama is a crook because he abandoned Nigeria when we were going to fall put of Nations Cup qualifications. Now, he is using his sycophants to try to get a world cup spot. I didnt have a problem with him last year when I thought these sycophants were pushing his name for their own gain. It was not until one month ago, I realized that Enyeama is firmly behind these sycophants! That, my dear Sir, is a crooked behavior.

If you'd like to speak about people who hate others and people who insult the integrity of a legend, I will point you to those who have insulted Oliseh, hate him and tried to denigrate his integrity.

You can say that he 'abandoned' the team but calling him a crook is totally uncalled for.

Folks can root for a player or advocate for a player without it being linked to some nefarious motive.

Its commendable you guys trying to reason with danfo, but we both know its pointless. The guy is just a troll and the quicker people stop taking him serious the better. But unfortunately his rhetoric exemplifies the level of discourse permeating the forum, so much so that its starting to seem like 'world cup fever' is a dangerous and contagious phenomena that goes around destroying peaceful internet communities.
Look at this thing. Have you looked yourself in the mirror?

You are a sycophant and one of the lowest ones. In this thread here, you wished us evil because your crooked and treasonous client has been told to get the F out! Keep crying .. wah wah wah wah... :lol: nothing you can do will change the fact that your client will never play for Nigeria again. :roft:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is so uncool.

Look at this thing. Have you looked yourself in the mirror?

You are a sycophant and one of the lowest ones. In this thread here, you wished us evil because your crooked and treasonous client has been told to get the F out! Keep crying .. wah wah wah wah... :lol: nothing you can do will change the fact that your client will never play for Nigeria again. :roft:
Dancing jester, you no go post more dancing gifs make we enjoy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Dancing jester, you no go post more dancing gifs make we enjoy...
4.1.9 sycophant, you no go return the money to your crooked client? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
My dear jester, abeg leave tok come post that gif one time!!!! Make we gyrate small!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
My dear jester, abeg leave tok come post that gif one time!!!! Make we gyrate small!!!
:rotf: 4.1.9. sycophant, I dont want to dance with you. I am not interested. Go and look for another man, preferably, Obong, he can finish you like he has been doing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: 4.1.9. sycophant, I dont want to dance with you. I am not interested. Go and look for another man, preferably, Obong, he can finish you like he has been doing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah ah you don lose the gif url? Heres a little trick, hit ctrl + v on your keyboard you will find it, abeg no lose that thing for next time o, we must to gyrate well well! Abeg jester, drop am one time!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ah ah you don lose the gif url? Heres a little trick, hit ctrl + v on your keyboard you will find it, abeg no lose that thing for next time o, we must to gyrate well well! Abeg jester, drop am one time!
4.1.9 sycophant. I dont want you! stop begging! :rotf: :rotf: I dont want to dance with you. i am sure Obong is happy to smooch you well well. :rotf:
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

All this pointless agent accusations are drowning out quality discussion on the team, its like discussing Migos when J Cole dropped a new album.

By now we would normally be discussing formations and line ups.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ikemba_nacho wrote:All this pointless agent accusations are drowning out quality discussion on the team, its like discussing Migos when J Cole dropped a new album.

Thank you o.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Obong wrote:
bully12 wrote:Is Enyema that fantastic or outstanding ? Exactly what did we win when he was manning our goal post for so many years . I still believe we won 2013 AFCON serendipitously including Mikel's spectacular stellar and heroic performance. His absence might be a blessing in disguise. If Ikeme had not been sick surely nobody will be talking about Enyema right now . Enyema has this penchant for letting soft goals which is inordinately irritating and annoying.
Everyone in this forum knows the driven force motivating Obong is nothing but tribalism no iota of altruist concern.
bully12,
Must you display this level of inanity on an internet forum? We exchange opinions here presuming that each contributor is rational, intelligent and has some basic education in other to interact amicably. Baseless and childish insinuations like yours are not fit for a kindergarten playground!
what are you rambling or fulminating about ? Your proclivity is universal acknowledged in this forum.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is so uncool.

Oga Cellular, please speak for yourself. Bro Danfo-driver is NOT spoiling anything - at least - not to me and I am speaking for myself. In reality, we know what comrade Saddam Hussein of Iraq and his sons would have done to Enyeama when he abandoned the Supereagles' team.

HINT: They would have done to him worst than what they would have done to a crook. Thus whether Enyeama is called a crook or not matters not
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is so uncool.

Oga Cellular, please speak for yourself. Bro Danfo-driver is NOT spoiling anything - at least - not to me and I am speaking for myself. In reality, we know what comrade Saddam Hussein of Iraq and his sons would have done to Enyeama when he abandoned the Supereagles' team.

HINT: They would have done to him worst than what they would have done to a crook. Thus whether Enyeama is called a crook or not matters not

When they were insulting Oliseh 2 weeks ago, they didnt say the thread was spoiled. Now that the love of their life, Okra cutter, has been put in his place, the pain is too much to bear. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ikemba_nacho wrote:All this pointless agent accusations are drowning out quality discussion on the team, its like discussing Migos when J Cole dropped a new album.

KPAM! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Instead, some people are getting rattled because - bros Danfor-Driver - used the word 'crook' to reinforce what he was saying. In reality, nobody's name was even mentioned or referred to as the CROOK. Thus, why are some people acting funny about it? Are they the crooks and indeed, AGENTS?

Bros 1Naija and Chief John12, please come here and help me identify the AGENTS in this discussion or among those attacking Danfo-Driver.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is so uncool.

When they were insulting Oliseh 2 weeks ago, they didnt say the thread was spoiled. Now that the love of their life, Okra cutter, has been put in his place, the pain is too much to bear. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
... exactly! They immediately converged and began the: 'I-told-you-so' writing campaign and BAD-mouthing Oliseh without knowing the details of the issue. In fact; so far, I see enough reason to call them - HYPOCRITES
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

Aya no ebot usongenyin! :)
ukpem kpeme kpum kpem kpam :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the mean time, Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I aways sense some ethnic angle in his mostly biased arguments :rotf: :rotf:
Anyone who has read his posts knows his agenda.
You people are just beingvery lazy.
So what is my own angle? Money abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On Enyeama, my position has been near identical to Obong's, so why would you even suggest it is ethnic-driven?
What about the clamour from all the other ethnicities?

Just make your own good argument and then wait rather than resort to petty labelling.
Make you no just rubbish yourself like that.
Your argument is credible, but its just not the only one.
Go siddon.

Una don win Round One. :clap:

But e never finish. :taunt: :thumb:
Bros, please let's be realistic with ourselves. If Enyeama is not in the March friendlies, not playing active football in his club and the transfer window has passed, when do you think Enyeama will start playing? When will he be qualified - enough - to be invited to the national team, the same team (super-eagles) he abandoned? No doubt, it is over for Enyeama, he will NOT be invited again, it will NOT happen.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
4.1.9 sycophant. I dont want you! stop begging! :rotf: :rotf: I dont want to dance with you. i am sure Obong is happy to smooch you well well. :rotf:
Ah ah now, I hear you, but bro jester, that dancing gif is the ONE, abeg drop am again ehn let us all enjoy!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:In Yorubaland, there is what we call " ijo iya". It is a dance of shame. Remember those South Africans who went in a dancing spree thinking they have qualified for the Cup of Nations, only to find out they had not. Their video went viral and they became a laughing stock. I hope the same doesn't happen to those who are dancing over Enyeama"s exclusion because I can tell you authoritatively that high level talks are going on to bring Vincent back to the SE before the WC. The matter is far from over.
The thing about Vince's case is that he has to make the aggressive move of going to a team where he actually plays active football if he is serious about making the pre-World Cup camp.

He has to do his own part.

That being said, I want to watch the team in these two friendly.

I am just focusing on Ezenwa and Uzoho. Akpeyi is NOT a goalkeeper and is occupying space that is better used inviting any other Keeper in the NPFL who actually has an upside. I see NO upside with Akpeyi.
..Definitely NOT a goalkeeper sir. I never consider a goalkeeper fond of hiding behind his walls during freekicks a serious gk..no mba
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

Aya no ebot usongenyin! :)
ukpem kpeme kpum kpem kpam :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the mean time, Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I aways sense some ethnic angle in his mostly biased arguments :rotf: :rotf:
Anyone who has read his posts knows his agenda.
You people are just beingvery lazy.
So what is my own angle? Money abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On Enyeama, my position has been near identical to Obong's, so why would you even suggest it is ethnic-driven?
What about the clamour from all the other ethnicities?

Just make your own good argument and then wait rather than resort to petty labelling.
Make you no just rubbish yourself like that.
Your argument is credible, but its just not the only one.
Go siddon.

Una don win Round One. :clap:

But e never finish. :taunt: :thumb:
Bros, please let's be realistic with ourselves. If Enyeama is not in the March friendlies, not playing active football in his club and the transfer window has passed, when do you think Enyeama will start playing? When will he be qualified - enough - to be invited to the national team, the same team (super-eagles) he abandoned? No doubt, it is over for Enyeama, he will NOT be invited again, it will NOT happen.
You didnt hear? They want us to use our June friendlies to give a crook fitness. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ah ah now, I hear you, but bro jester, that dancing gif is the ONE, abeg drop am again ehn let us all enjoy!!!!
41.9 sycophant. Sorry, you can enjoy Obong. or more appropriately, since you have spent all the money that you took from the crook, you can give yourself to the crook, as repayment. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

This guy you stubborn o, you have been dropping sweet jester moves all day,this Na special request from the DJ, just one more sweet gif, haba, make we gyrate...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:This guy you stubborn o, you have been dropping sweet jester moves all day,this Na special request from the DJ, just one more sweet gif, haba, make we gyrate...
ah! sycophant, no be me sey make you play your crooked client 4.1.9, na! All that money you drained from him and the poor crook doesnt make the team. is it fair? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

dhoney wrote:..Definitely NOT a goalkeeper sir. I never consider a goalkeeper fond of hiding behind his walls during freekicks a serious gk..no mba
Enugu II used big confusing words to explain that goal Akpeyi conceded so it'll be OK.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.