Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Posts: 554
Good coach! Excellent motivator! Musa had glowing words to describe Rohr and the surprise visit.

See...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf03J40DQpd/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 3241
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76775
Location: Earth
Russia 2018 , Air Musa is already there

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76775
Location: Earth
#niceoneGaffer @ahmedmusa718 ; Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling for what you did. I appreciate your generosity.
What did I ever do to deserve you? You are amazing!A great teacher inspires and you have inspired me to excel in the game of football. I stumbled and failed but you taught me to never give up and keep on trying. I just want to say THANK.. THANK

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20992
Location: Ukwuani
Hmm, coach Rohr's actions - so far - are impressive indeed! I don't see how these players will not give our WC games all their capabilities when time comes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
Ahmed Musa:

Quote:
Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling for what you did. I appreciate your generosity.
What did I ever do to deserve you? You are amazing!A great teacher inspires and you have inspired me to excel in the game of football. I stumbled and failed but you taught me to never give up and keep on trying. I just want to say THANK.. THANK FOR THE VISIT”


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And some people like Pa Jeun Ko Ku do not want our Peace Corp team. They want players who will come and slap teammates and chaos. wicked people

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
Odas wrote:
Hmm, coach Rohr's actions - so far - are impressive indeed! I don't see how these players will not give our WC games all their capabilities when time comes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


abi!?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 273
The remark from Eloka Bismarck was somewhat tactless


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45330
Well done Rohh :clap: :clap:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 9098
This is looking like the best world cup preparation ever...please let it not be like Lagerbacks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36542
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Nice one, i like how john12 made sure he stayed out of camera view of each pic Musa posted...agents are smartening up sha...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16675
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
maceo4 wrote:
Nice one, i like how john12 made sure he stayed out of camera view of each pic Musa posted...agents are smartening up sha...


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3347
Wow the contributing editor & his posse are gonna be pissed! Foreign coach no dey select uncapped, inexperienced , players from questionable leagues. Foreign no agree replace players that contributed to qualification with players that did not play in the qualifiers ...... Rohl is not visiting Ajabun or playermaker Kelechi Or even Bree or whatever the bobo name


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1323
Agent John chapter 1:2 don hammer, I bet he gladly took the picture for good measure


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 717
Rohr is really keen on doing well in Russia and he showed up at CSKA wearing official SE jacket. :clap: :clap: :clap: Happy for patriot Musa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15860
Musa is key to our success in Russia. Bringing on a fresh Ahmed Musa against tiring defenders is a huge weapon, imagine chasing Musa after you’ve already played 3/4 of the game. Who born dem!

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1323
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Musa is key to our success in Russia. Bringing on a fresh Ahmed Musa against tiring defenders is a huge weapon, imagine chasing Musa after you’ve already played 3/4 of the game. Who born dem!

if he can work on his final ball,he will be very handy for us for the reasons you mentioned, we will sure need his speed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42875
He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15860
1naija wrote:
He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.



Has he taken your client’s spot? :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42875
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:
He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.



Has he taken your client’s spot? :laugh:


Thought he was one of my clients already? Have you stolen him?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5068
Once again I applaud Rohr's man management skills.. When a player knows a coach believes in him, it boosts morale.

Even if Musa is on the bench for most of the tournament, you know he is going to give Roh 110% whenever he is called upon.

Whatever you think about Musa, he gives us squad depth and tactical options..Experience no be yam


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:31 am
Posts: 1452
Location: gdrjggm
Agent JohnOneTwo abi na JohnTwelve, now that Musa's place is secured, do u want more clients? Can u get Oloye in as a defender trainer...he can teach the oyinbo wall how to walk the ball out of defense, miss the ball don't miss the leg, how give to give strikers bruises without getting cards etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7052
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:
He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.



Has he taken your client’s spot? :laugh:


Thought he was one of my clients already? Have you stolen him?


Hey, no fighting over clients!!!

Although, I think Musa belongs to YoungJohn12, the wicked producer.

He is trying to drive all other agents out of business so he can have a monopoly, but we no go gree for am!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Google [Bot], ikeo, john12, KIZONZO, oloye and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group