Rohr visits Ahmed Musa in CSKA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Rohr visits Ahmed Musa in CSKA!

Post by doctorollie »

Good coach! Excellent motivator! Musa had glowing words to describe Rohr and the surprise visit.

See...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf03J40DQpd/
oscar52
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr visits Ahmed Musa in CSKA!

Post by oscar52 »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Russia 2018 , Air Musa is already there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#niceoneGaffer @ahmedmusa718 ; Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling for what you did. I appreciate your generosity.
What did I ever do to deserve you? You are amazing!A great teacher inspires and you have inspired me to excel in the game of football. I stumbled and failed but you taught me to never give up and keep on trying. I just want to say THANK.. THANK
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmm, coach Rohr's actions - so far - are impressive indeed! I don't see how these players will not give our WC games all their capabilities when time comes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ahmed Musa:
Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling for what you did. I appreciate your generosity.
What did I ever do to deserve you? You are amazing!A great teacher inspires and you have inspired me to excel in the game of football. I stumbled and failed but you taught me to never give up and keep on trying. I just want to say THANK.. THANK FOR THE VISIT”
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And some people like Pa Jeun Ko Ku do not want our Peace Corp team. They want players who will come and slap teammates and chaos. wicked people
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:Hmm, coach Rohr's actions - so far - are impressive indeed! I don't see how these players will not give our WC games all their capabilities when time comes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
abi!?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

The remark from Eloka Bismarck was somewhat tactless
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well done Rohh :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

This is looking like the best world cup preparation ever...please let it not be like Lagerbacks
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one, i like how john12 made sure he stayed out of camera view of each pic Musa posted...agents are smartening up sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote:Nice one, i like how john12 made sure he stayed out of camera view of each pic Musa posted...agents are smartening up sha...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Wow the contributing editor & his posse are gonna be pissed! Foreign coach no dey select uncapped, inexperienced , players from questionable leagues. Foreign no agree replace players that contributed to qualification with players that did not play in the qualifiers ...... Rohl is not visiting Ajabun or playermaker Kelechi Or even Bree or whatever the bobo name
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Agent John chapter 1:2 don hammer, I bet he gladly took the picture for good measure
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Rohr is really keen on doing well in Russia and he showed up at CSKA wearing official SE jacket. :clap: :clap: :clap: Happy for patriot Musa.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Musa is key to our success in Russia. Bringing on a fresh Ahmed Musa against tiring defenders is a huge weapon, imagine chasing Musa after you’ve already played 3/4 of the game. Who born dem!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Musa is key to our success in Russia. Bringing on a fresh Ahmed Musa against tiring defenders is a huge weapon, imagine chasing Musa after you’ve already played 3/4 of the game. Who born dem!
if he can work on his final ball,he will be very handy for us for the reasons you mentioned, we will sure need his speed.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.

Has he taken your client’s spot? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:He should have just said he appreciated the visit and end it there. All the "I am very very happ" .."what have I done to deserve this" ..."I am forever grateful" flowery comnents are not necessary.

Thought he was one of my clients already? Have you stolen him?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Once again I applaud Rohr's man management skills.. When a player knows a coach believes in him, it boosts morale.

Even if Musa is on the bench for most of the tournament, you know he is going to give Roh 110% whenever he is called upon.

Whatever you think about Musa, he gives us squad depth and tactical options..Experience no be yam
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Agent JohnOneTwo abi na JohnTwelve, now that Musa's place is secured, do u want more clients? Can u get Oloye in as a defender trainer...he can teach the oyinbo wall how to walk the ball out of defense, miss the ball don't miss the leg, how give to give strikers bruises without getting cards etc.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Thought he was one of my clients already? Have you stolen him?
Hey, no fighting over clients!!!

Although, I think Musa belongs to YoungJohn12, the wicked producer.

He is trying to drive all other agents out of business so he can have a monopoly, but we no go gree for am!