Chelsea Interested in Sadiq Umar?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Chelsea Interested in Sadiq Umar?

Post by Robotnik »

I read that Chelsea are interested. How true is this?

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/83504/chelsea ... n-starlet/
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea Interested in Sadiq Umar?

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Robotnik wrote:I read that Chelsea are interested. How true is this?

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/83504/chelsea ... n-starlet/

All the best to the kid. I hope he goes to whichever team helps him realize his potential and become huge for Naija. Hopefully he goes to a team that will nurture him, play him and PAY him.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Sadiq Umat to Chelsea?

Post by chief nfachairman »

As reported by AyoAkinfe and co.

Lets see how the performs for the rest of the season. It might just earn him a ticket and possibly a starting shirt in Russia.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/09/re ... -my-agent/

On loan Roma forward Sadiq Umar who has taken the Dutch Eredivisie by storm this season has refused to confirm or deny report about interest in his services from English Premier League side Chelsea.

Sadiq who has three goals in five games for NAC Breda since his move to the team on loan from Roma, after terminating his loan with Torino where he spent the first half of the season is reportedly high on the priority list of Chelsea.

According to Kickoff.co.uk Chelsea have sounded out the 21 year old Nigerian after his strong showing against Feyenoord. A game scouts from the team came to watch due to their interest in a player of Feyenoord according to reports gathered by Owngoalnigeria.com.

However the Nigeria did enough to win their admiration with his all round style, plus his giant frame which makes him a ‎handful for defenders, a size which will could aid his adaptation to the Premier League.

DONT MISS ==> Iheanacho Should Have Started Against Man City - Phil Neville Tells Leicester Coach
Owngoalnigeria.com sort to hear from the forward who is managed by UK based Stellar group of companies but he directed us to his agency, insisting he can’t comment on the issue as he is fully focused on helping Breda end the season well.

” I prefer you ask my agent “, he said in response to our question on if he is aware of Chelsea’s interest in his services in the summer after his loan deal expires with NAC Breda.

” My focus right now is to do well at NAC Breda, the whole idea is helping them finish very high up the table. In the summer we will see what will happen. I like Holland a lot but you know I’m owned by an Italian team”, he concluded.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Sadiq Umar will succeed in England because his club will beef him up and his strength will help him a lot. The only downside sometimes is his running style which can be ragged at times and make him look out of sorts, sometimes running beyond the ball and lacking balance. The EPL will improve him a lot because he is a finisher which is a major asset.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Goldleaf wrote:Sadiq Umar will succeed in England because his club will beef him up and his strength will help him a lot. The only downside sometimes is his running style which can be ragged at times and make him look out of sorts, sometimes running beyond the ball and lacking balance. The EPL will improve him a lot because he is a finisher which is a major asset.
To use a well-known Nigerian football cliche "he is a work in progress".
He has the potential to become a top striker.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

hope it happens if true - its a direct entry to super eagles once you are regular in EPL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

walesvilla wrote:hope it happens if true - its a direct entry to super eagles once you are regular in EPL
Well, all biases aside, for any one of the world's top three leagues (La Liga, Serie A, EPL), if you are a regular starter you have earned the right at least for consideration.
You must be doing something right.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Goldleaf wrote:Sadiq Umar will succeed in England because his club will beef him up and his strength will help him a lot. The only downside sometimes is his running style which can be ragged at times and make him look out of sorts, sometimes running beyond the ball and lacking balance. The EPL will improve him a lot because he is a finisher which is a major asset.
I just love your reasoning. He'll succeed because his club will send him to the "beefing up" farm. :rotf:
It's obvious the boy is being starved in Italy. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
I just love your reasoning. He'll succeed because his club will send him to the "beefing up" farm. :rotf:
Too much pasta.
He needs some correct Jolloff Rice, now available in Tesco "and all reputable stores".
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Damunk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Too much pasta.
He needs some correct Jolloff Rice, now available in Tesco "and all reputable stores".

I trust Uncles DaMunk, CIC and SirV to show him the way to correct grub :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

let him stay from Waffiman and Wenger...odawaise na so so French food he go chop.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."