Junior Ajayi Wins Best Foreign player in Egypt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Junior Ajayi Wins Best Foreign player in Egypt

Post by chief nfachairman »

Jealous agents can go and die!!

I didnt even have regards for this guy but now that Rohr has invited him, he needs to be given a chance. Teh ball is in his court to either do well or never smell SE again

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/09/ne ... -in-egypt/

Al-Ahly forward Junior Ajayi has been voted the best foreign player in the Egyptian league owing to his fine performances this season, where he has been ever present with goals and assists to his name.

Ajayi was presented with the award few hours ago, a reward for the six goals and seven assists he has picked up this season , which has also earned him a call up to the senior national team of Nigeria.

The 24 year old former Nigeria youth international striker is expected to push for a spot in the final squad of the Super Eagles for the World Cup, starting with the games against Poland and Serbia respectively.

His inclusion in the list of 28 players for the games is a confirmation of Owngoalnigeria.com story on his call up 72 hours before it was made official by the Franco-German coach of the Super Eagles Gernot Rohr.

Comfortable as a centre forward he has made his mark this season playing as a winger or behind the main striker at Al-Ahly as well, and he hasn’t look out of place.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Junior Ajayi Wins Best Foreign player in Egypt

Post by john12 »

i
Last edited by john12 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

I thought it was written somewhere that he has scored 20 goals this season.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Which 20 goals? Na you dash am? Agents are 100% responsible for this call up. But no yawa sha the kid seems like a decent player
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

I am sure this award was paid for by agents. Agents bribed the egyptian FA.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:So if he doesn’t perform in one game he should be discarded smh. I’m glad you’re not the coach
Then ROhr must be a yamayama coach for inviting Moroof Yusuf just once and never inviting him again without him even kicking the ball in 1 match.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:i

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:

That na person wey hold e tongue :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

John 12:49...thous shalt not tout another player who is not mine!! :D :D

Please free Junior Ajayi abeg. :taunt:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t have any problem with Junior Ajayi. Abeg, it’s the principles of call up not ajayi himself
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What principles?
That the forwards we have at the moment are lighting it up so no need for competition?
That forms are permanent?
Or that people do not develop if they put in the work?

Please explain what principle? I have heard your issue of him being benched 2 years ago. I mean over 730 days ago. :shock:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

If Onyekuru was healthy could Rohr invited him ? Something tells me he would not have perhaps he does not like his face. I'm pretty sure his omissions were not because of football reasons but some very mysterious and best known to Rohr
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

this guy and Gabriel Okechukwu have no business being called up to SE.

How can either one of them be called up ahead of Sadiq Umar, who had a decent spell at the Olympics, is already familiar with many of the current SE players, and is currently lighting it up in the dutch league.

Agents are certainly responsible for this rubbish, and even Rohr is not completely untouchable by the corruption.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

vancity eagle wrote:this guy and Gabriel Okechukwu have no business being called up to SE.

How can either one of them be called up ahead of Sadiq Umar, who had a decent spell at the Olympics, is already familiar with many of the current SE players, and is currently lighting it up in the dutch league.

Agents are certainly responsible for this rubbish, and even Rohr is not completely untouchable by the corruption.
Honestly I believe you. He does some questionable decisions that definitely instill some doubts in his reputation .
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Please leave rohr out of this accusations. So far, based on rohr achievements he has the rights to call up his preferable players. Also, I believe onyekuru was given a chance and didn’t take use of it until he got injured. My own is that calling newer players before World Cup must be credible. That player should be an exceptional or proven experience player. Anyway, rohr looks like a man of integrity
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

john12 wrote:Please leave rohr out of this accusations. So far, based on rohr achievements he has the rights to call up his preferable players. Also, I believe onyekuru was given a chance and didn’t take use of it until he got injured. My own is that calling newer players before World Cup must be credible. That player should be an exceptional or proven experience player. Anyway, rohr looks like a man of integrity

please explain to me how Gabriel Okechukwu is an exceptional or proven player.

Ajayi may have a better case, but I'm still not buying it.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t think any of them are exceptional I just think that rohr wasn’t the one compromised. Maybe NFf big wigs but not rohr
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

john12 wrote:Please leave rohr out of this accusations. So far, based on rohr achievements he has the rights to call up his preferable players. Also, I believe onyekuru was given a chance and didn’t take use of it until he got injured. My own is that calling newer players before World Cup must be credible. That player should be an exceptional or proven experience player. Anyway, rohr looks like a man of integrity
Please tell me what chance was given to Onyekuru ?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Onyekuru was given a chance against corsica (69 minutes) Algeria (20 minutes) in a team that isn’t lacking goals or firepower you have to capitalize on your few minutes of chances that the coach gives you. I believe that onyekuru is the future of Nigeria football and I’m not a fan of replacing or adding players into a World Cup team after 1 game. Therefore, after World Cup, I’m in support of onyekuru getting a call up
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:this guy and Gabriel Okechukwu have no business being called up to SE.

It seems that Rohr is trying to protect headless chicken Musa from being exposed as not currently good enough. If he invited a baller like Sadiq umar, Musa will have to be cut from the WC spot cos Sadiq offers way more. So Rohr decides to invite two inexperienced players that he can easily cut from the WC list. Na today. Rohr is human, he gotta eat too.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa is an Experienced player and is untouchable until World Cup is over. What has Sadie achieved to think he is Musa mate in football
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

aruako1 wrote:
#ENDSARS #BLM