CE and Agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CE and Agents

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:I find it more annoying and untilligent to see pages and pages of gibberish analysis on players and games by people who have no qualification or prior experience to do so than someone calling you all out for the agents you are.
You realise this is a football fans forum, right?. If you find it annoying to see pages of football talk then ignore it and stick to Rant & Rave to tell us which latest perfume you're wearing.
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

imehjunior wrote:
1naija wrote:Agent imeh , how you dey?
Senior man i dey bam. I dey show next month so you go buy me maya again.
No wahala. Just bring the content of that you snake belle come.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

john12 wrote:I understand your point. However, you cannot deny that there are agents here who promote players even if they’re not capable of performing. There’s nothing wrong with being an agent but when these parasites has previously derailed Nigeria plans in 2002 and 2014, then people would be more vigilant and watchful of such incessant parasites. At the end of the day, we’re going to fight against agents until World Cup is over. After World Cup, you can promote inconsistent, incompetent players
My issue is if I am an agent why will i come to promote them here. Also we are painting everyone who mentions any player here with same brush.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

imehjunior wrote:
john12 wrote:I understand your point. However, you cannot deny that there are agents here who promote players even if they’re not capable of performing. There’s nothing wrong with being an agent but when these parasites has previously derailed Nigeria plans in 2002 and 2014, then people would be more vigilant and watchful of such incessant parasites. At the end of the day, we’re going to fight against agents until World Cup is over. After World Cup, you can promote inconsistent, incompetent players
My issue is if I am an agent why will i come to promote them here. Also we are painting everyone who mentions any player here with same brush.

Yes. :D

Good luck trying to reason with something without the capacity to do so.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

felarey wrote:Any nigerian playing at a high standard should be promoted. The number of nigerian kids littered across football clubs is ridiculous. We shouldn't allow the fear of agents to stop this as the coaches will make their decisions. Having agents here would mean we have people in the know with the capacity to provide info most are not privy to. We need agents, players, press men, families etc. on here. The best contributions are often from people in the know.
Bros Felarey, thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The YeyeMan wrote:
1naija wrote:I find it more annoying and untilligent to see pages and pages of gibberish analysis on players and games by people who have no qualification or prior experience to do so than someone calling you all out for the agents you are.
You realise this is a football fans forum, right?. If you find it annoying to see pages of football talk then ignore it and stick to Rant & Rave to tell us which latest perfume you're wearing.
I should ask you the same question when you are trying to stifle other discussions you don't like calling an agent out.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:1. I blame John12 for this recent 'agentrification' of all intelligent and meaningful discussions on SE prospects
2. There is nothing inherently wrong in being an agent and tho it started as a joke, John12 raises more suspicion of being an undercover agent himself than all the innocent forum members he has accused.
3. He has now elevated - or rather, descended - to the level of accusing a well respected journalist of ours of taking a bribe.
4. It gets worse... I believe he is the one that openly broke forum rules with parental abuse. Problem is he deleted it before it was caught. He has been quoted, but the original post isn't there, leaving us with a 'legal' loophole to tackle, if he denies posting it.
It's not your job to decide what is intelligent and meaningful discussion on a fans forum. You guys take yourselves too seriously. I find it more annoying and untilligent to see pages and pages of gibberish analysis on players and games by people who have no qualification or prior experience to do so than someone calling you all out for the agents you are. You are all agents so stop harassing people you don't agree with. Freaking agents!
Kai, bros 1Naija no agree at all. He don readi for wor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote:1. I blame John12 for this recent 'agentrification' of all intelligent and meaningful discussions on SE prospects
2. There is nothing inherently wrong in being an agent and tho it started as a joke, John12 raises more suspicion of being an undercover agent himself than all the innocent forum members he has accused.
3. He has now elevated - or rather, descended - to the level of accusing a well respected journalist of ours of taking a bribe.
4. It gets worse... I believe he is the one that openly broke forum rules with parental abuse. Problem is he deleted it before it was caught. He has been quoted, but the original post isn't there, leaving us with a 'legal' loophole to tackle, if he denies posting it.
Bros, don't fall my hand. The rules are clear. Do the needful.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I should ask you the same question when you are trying to stifle other discussions you don't like calling an agent out.
We simply want to hear about players not baseless accusations of agency.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lolly wrote:
We should be careful about advocating selective enforcement of the forum rules. But then again we support selective prosecution and corruption fighting in Nigeria today. Right Lolly Mohammed? :taunt:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote:
Lolly wrote:
We should be careful about advocating selective enforcement of the forum rules. But then again we support selective prosecution and corruption fighting in Nigeria today. Right Lolly Mohammed? :taunt:
The rules are clear. I didn't read other posts. But the language used by the boy called john12 is unacceptable. You can report the others.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lolly wrote:
1naija wrote:
Lolly wrote:
The rules are clear. I didn't read other posts. But the language used by the boy called john12 is unacceptable. You can report the others.
I don't know what john12 said and I am not defending him for violating the rules, but I assure you if whatever he said was directed at supporters of Akpeyi, Musa or Echiejile, you wouldn't have heard a word from anyone. I don't support unfounded false accusation of anyone, so to me calling someone crooked and falsely accusing someone of taking bribe should carry equal weight. So it raises questions of double standards when you ignore one and get offended by the other.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
You realise this is a football fans forum, right? If you find it annoying to see pages of football talk then ignore it and stick to Rant & Rave to tell us which latest perfume you're wearing.
You call people agents excessively. The joke's long been over.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The YeyeMan wrote:
1naija wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
You realise this is a football fans forum, right? If you find it annoying to see pages of football talk then ignore it and stick to Rant & Rave to tell us which latest perfume you're wearing.
You call people agents excessively. The joke's long been over.
Agents should not be the ones deciding when an "agent joke" is long over.