Chukwu and Kanu are wastepipes

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwu and Kanu are wastepipes

Post by Talk IT »

We will never learn. Kanu should not be starting. Its the @he must play attitude that is making our midfield non existent
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Don't panic guys, we gonna get it right in the 2nd half. Mark my words. CCC, says no tension.
And by the way, you guys are underestimating Morroco. That's very naive b'cos that team didn't conceed a single goal in their qualifying series. So they are a tough bunch, but we gonna scale thru them, nevertheless.
oduco
Egg
Egg

Post by oduco »

Talk IT,

Calm down Talk it. I know Kanu is not in the best of form now he's old. but no one in the Nigerian side can hold the ball well for the front two believe me.

Oduco
http://www.awooze.com

http://www.awoozetalk.com
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Cyber Saint wrote:Don't panic guys, we gonna get it right in the 2nd half. Mark my words. CCC, says no tension.
And by the way, you guys are underestimating Morroco. That's very naive b'cos that team didn't conceed a single goal in their qualifying series. So they are a tough bunch, but we gonna scale thru them, nevertheless.
I don't think the problem is that of underestimating morroco. The SE are just a joke to watch believe me. The midfield is being overrun just becasue Chukwu insist on playing his friend kanu. We are losing this game honestly
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

look my friend, we are performing poorly because we have no midfield. No ball winners, no midfield. Friendship no enter this one!!!

This is CCC at this worst!!!!! :( :(
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

The team was horrible in the 1st half. Second half we played relatively well but our attackers could not just find the back of the net. The midfield should be shored up. Mistake to have excluded Obodo. Whenever you allow politics to dictate team selection, you always pay the price. Meritocracy is the surest way to success.

Kanu should not have been invited for this competition. I said it at the last ANC and now he has been invited again and he is contributing to the implosion of the team.

The coaching is the worst I have seen in a long time. I expect a better result against South Africa and Benin. But if this is how we intend to play we are in for a surprise.
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It started with the selection by this idiotic head coach....and he even compounded his idiocy by starting Kanu and playing him as a midfielder....I mean, only an absolute moron would select Kanu to the side, first of all, and worst still, play him in a role where he would actually have to work hard...I mean, what kind of imbecile is this Chukwu anyway...Damn, I am angry
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

Aaaaaaargh what the XXXX is going on? This is the worst nigerian team i have ever seen in anc. And kanu that useless goat
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Cyber Saint wrote:Don't panic guys, we gonna get it right in the 2nd half. Mark my words. CCC, says no tension.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Eagle Winged wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What a dumb as$....Mumu, keep whistling through the graveyard...Oloshi omo :roll: :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Our midfield was so static ah :D
No cover at all for the defence. We had three players in the midfield who care less about defensive work. Kanu was just walking about in the field. I hope we get knocked out so we can learn lesson the hard lesson once and for all.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Talk IT wrote:Our midfield was so static ah :D
No cover at all for the defence. We had three players in the midfield who care less about defensive work. Kanu was just walking about in the field. I hope we get knocked out so we can learn lesson the hard lesson once and for all.
What midfield? we had a passenger in the number 4 shirt, a Hey you would have done better
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

leaking frigging wastepipes :x
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Obodo must either be laughing or crying into his Fettucine Carbonara after watching that match. :mrgreen:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

P-L-E-A-S-E let's stop this shrinning of OBODO like we did UTTAKA who never crossed a single ball until CCC brought in IKEDIA who, must have been told to cross the ball irrespective of whether any green shirt was in the box or not. Let Obodo cut his teeth with the Olympic squad first.

A tactical coach should have brought in a left sided midfielder - Lawal or Ekwueme and push Okotcha to Kanu's position, not bring in Ikedia.

The Cameroonian coach's subtitutions on his left side (Tchato and Idrissou)showed better knowledge of the game, his players and what was expected of them.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

CS: Make you take time o; u think we can beat SA with this shambolic show today?

Wonders shall never end; this Moroccan team is a very young one yet we could not break them down.

Thank God I was already looking beyond this ANC. Let the new era in the SE begin.
...but with God all things are possible...