UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) Rash x2, Bailey OG (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) Rash x2, Bailey OG (FT)

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Anyone seen the 3 letter jester? Ahhh I know, he pays more attention to Arsenal games than his supposed beloved Liverless team :laugh:

Zee my bro no be you ohhh ... nah another :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, where is Zee to explain how his hero got *Nice Lady* slapped by his favorite pygmy :D?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, where is Zee to explain how his hero got #$%$* slapped by his favorite pygmy :D?

Abi you mean, "Where is Zee to explain how his ZEE-ro got #$%$ slapped by his favorite pygmy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

YUJAM wrote:Liverpool didn't play too well today. Mou's strategy was to counter and that worked especially in the first half. Utd were probably lucky to not concede an equalizer though

BTW Bailly played his socks off.
YUJAM is the one of the few people in this thread talking sense. :shock: :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

..always has praise for The Big Fella. Shame he's leaving at season's end, but Our Scott will take over

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

This result made my wekeend, especially after beating Chelsea and Palace, man united is definitely improved from last season where we got stuck at 6th position, next season, we are fighting for that title, what do we need? 2 quality defenders, replace Phil Jones and Darmian, a midfielder to release Pogba from the shackles of defending
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:This result made my wekeend, especially after beating Chelsea and Palace, man united is definitely improved from last season where we got stuck at 6th position, next season, we are fighting for that title, what do we need? 2 quality defenders, replace Phil Jones and Darmian, a midfielder to release Pogba from the shackles of defending
a CB and a RB are very important.

Bailly and Rojo partnership is not working because of injuries.

We are slowly getting there.

JM inherited a team on it's last legs

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:This result made my wekeend, especially after beating Chelsea and Palace, man united is definitely improved from last season where we got stuck at 6th position, next season, we are fighting for that title, what do we need? 2 quality defenders, replace Phil Jones and Darmian, a midfielder to release Pogba from the shackles of defending
McTominay ? :thumbs:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
Sanchez is playing in Pogba position, mctominay playing well, our defence needs to be fixed
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
good of you to show up, after all your negativity the past few weeks

you were hailing Spurs a few weeks back.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Liverpool didn't play too well today. Mou's strategy was to counter and that worked especially in the first half. Utd were probably lucky to not concede an equalizer though

A strange game, dominated by tactical organization.

Very narrow, focussed and efficient definition from JM, borrowing from Van Gaal's use of long balls to a target man (Felliani back then) a few years ago at Anfield to counter Klopp's counterpressing; and (this time) isolating the young TAA with Rashford. This time it was Lukaku on the end of the long balls; LFC adjusted after HT but damage was already done...

Two goals in first half; rest of the game was about containment and waiting for more LFC errors, which never came or was needed as the onus was Klopp's team.

From LFC, a little naivety on Salah- he needed to make the most of Young's fouling and force the ref to make a decision one way or the other...

But the BIG problem for LFC was the ineffectiveness of Ox; ironically he was subbed just as he had started to get in the game...

This loss was more a player problem than tactical. Naby comes on next year, but more is needed in that MF.

Confident LFC can still finish in top 4; the rest is unimportant...City's the only winner here.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) Rash x2, Bailey OG

Post by kolinzo »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Good game. Manure played well and earned their 3 points.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's Mentalgoat for you! The captain obvious of Abakaliki! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Oloye, you know th membership is still available? Jose don do am again o!! :taunt:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:

The other thing for me was the continuing issue with refs vs LFC this season.

This horse face of a ref called a dubious PK against LFC this season.

You had two PK situations with Valencia and Felliani.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

A strange game, dominated by tactical organization.

Very narrow, focussed and efficient definition from JM, borrowing from Van Gaal's use of long balls to a target man (Felliani back then) a few years ago at Anfield to counter Klopp's counterpressing; and (this time) isolating the young TAA with Rashford. This time it was Lukaku on the end of the long balls; LFC adjusted after HT but damage was already done...

Two goals in first half; rest of the game was about containment and waiting for more LFC errors, which never came or was needed as the onus was Klopp's team.

From LFC, a little naivety on Salah- he needed to make the most of Young's fouling and force the ref to make a decision one way or the other...

But the BIG problem for LFC was the ineffectiveness of Ox; ironically he was subbed just as he had started to get in the game...

This loss was more a player problem than tactical. Naby comes on next year, but more is needed in that MF.

Confident LFC can still finish in top 4; the rest is unimportant...City's the only winner here.

You guys can do better than Lovren. Also that una goalkeeper situation is still shaky.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

Hailing spurs? Please can you dig up that thread, i am keen to see the contents

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote: You guys can do better than Lovren. Also that una goalkeeper situation is still shaky.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) Rash x2, Bailey OG

Post by metalalloy »

kolinzo wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Good game. Manure played well and earned their 3 points.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's Mentalgoat for you! The captain obvious of Abakaliki! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im sorry if i am pointing out the obvious again, but everyone, the resident imbecile has arrived!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: You guys can do better than Lovren. Also that una goalkeeper situation is still shaky.

But I thought I was an arsenal fan? you don give me a new team? :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

so because he acknowleged spurs playing well in a game, he is less of a manure fan than you.

You are a sorry excuse for a "fan" :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is Yujam after the match

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is Yujam after the match

Where were you BEFORE the match?

too much of a Puss to open a game thread :lol: :lol:
an Assnal fan opened a thread and you were too much of a coward to post in it until nmanure scored, then you blamed "seconds" delay :lol: :lol:

You are a proven spineless coward. Its no surprise your wack stars wear yellow. :taunt: