UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) Rash x2, Bailey OG (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UNITED VS LIVERPOOL (2-0) RASHFORD x2

Post by danfo driver »

Chairman "The Ivorian Oloye" Bailly! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To watch Chiellini and Barzagli on wednesday and then be blessed by Chairman "The Ivorian Oloye" Bailly on Saturday?! what a week! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

smartbrother wrote:mourinho needs to calm rashford down at HT
Nope, he needs to keep going and can take the red card. He is worth it!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As much as i dislike Lingard, this is a game that you bring him in for Mata and his off the ball run will dismantle Liverpool, as I expect Liverpool to come out in force in the second half.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

yay teddy sheringham
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

tfco wrote:scott mctominay ladies and gentlemen

he has been IMMENSE
Tackles? Full blooded. Studs? All showing. What was that Guillame? Ouch! Too bloody right and where was La Liga in '39? What was that Jurgen? Luftwaffe, more like Luftwaffe. RAF, Royal Airforce, Romelu and Friends, as they did in '39. Battered!

@Chief Oga Tx, nno!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I wonder who Liverpool fans will blame for this. There is no Dele Alli or Harry Kane or a crappy ref.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:I wonder who Liverpool fans will blame for this. There is no Dele Alli or Harry Kane or a crappy ref.
Their weakest link Loveren perhaps? The guy is not up for this level.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: im an unabashed manure hater. I wonder who i want to win? :roll:

i hope you didn't burn up all your brain cells figuring that big secret out :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

great first half. over to you klopp
so then i know you are hurting

stop hiding behind fake emojis

bwahahahahahaha

Yes i'm in tears over here. Inconsolable. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:As much as i dislike Lingard, this is a game that you bring him in for Mata and his off the ball run will dismantle Liverpool, as I expect Liverpool to come out in force in the second half.
Yep, for threes and fours.

@Chief Oga Tx, nno!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I wonder who Liverpool fans will blame for this. There is no Dele Alli or Harry Kane or a crappy ref.

Is Marc Albrighton up to this level? :D
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

metalalloy wrote:
Lovren not the problem. Their midfield for me has chickened from this fight.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mr possession where are you

are you Al-brighton???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
They are outnumbered there nah. But Manure from get go showed they were going the route 1 path and yet Lovren is trying to joust with a specimen like lukaku. That's a battle he cant win alone.

icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

In defence, we gotten incremetally better in Robertson and Vandyke but the other 1/2 still needs a bit of catching up. Loveren on one hand but Alexander Arnold does make a few mistakes here and there and with a team like united.....you pay. Arnold happens to be better of the two fit RBs. kylne might still have a say when he gets fit at RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Portuguese Pulis, you see how match dey sweet when your players combine attack with defense?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

icee wrote:In defence, we gotten incremetally better in Robertson and Vandyke but the other 1/2 still needs a bit of catching up. Loveren on one hand but Alexander Arnold does make a few mistakes here and there and with a team like united.....you pay. Arnold happens to be better of the two fit RBs. kylne might still have a say when he gets fit at RB.

Kai i forgot Clyne is on liverpool sef. Wetin do am?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

metalalloy wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
They are outnumbered there nah. But Manure from get go showed they were going the route 1 path and yet Lovren is trying to joust with a specimen like lukaku. That's a battle he cant win alone.
Would have picked Wijnaldum ahead of Milner.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Salah has to go down there with young holding him.

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

man oxlade's final ball keeps letting him down
he does some good things on the ball though
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Portuguese Pulis, you see how match dey sweet when your players combine attack with defense?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: persin wey get sense.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:As much as i dislike Lingard, this is a game that you bring him in for Mata and his off the ball run will dismantle Liverpool, as I expect Liverpool to come out in force in the second half.

I am not following the players' status, but would Pogba not be a better replacement for Mata?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Will video ref spot Lovren on McTominay

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8