Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
Etebo in an attacking minded 4-4-2

No other Nigerians listed in the squad.

Cant wait to see my client Aguiregaray :tic:

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Last edited by Showboy on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
Scrappy first 10 mins. Etebo is full of energy but lost the ball a couple of times by turning into trouble.

Always showing for the ball but Ls Palmas get as e be. :|

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14481
Showboy wrote:
Always showing for the ball but Ls Palmas get as e be. :|

They're useless. As befitting a team at the lower rungs of La Liga.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
The YeyeMan wrote:
Showboy wrote:
Always showing for the ball but Ls Palmas get as e be. :|

They're useless. As befitting a team at the lower rungs of La Liga.

You can say that again.

Its painful watching them. Always looking to rush the pass when they should keep hold of the ball (and vice versa). It makes you appreciate the likes of Barca et al

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
Etebo off at halftime. :shock:

Thats me swapping channels

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Last edited by Showboy on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14481
Etebo subbed at half-time. I'm out.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 20854
Location: The Kingdom
Etebo didn't have a good game. Looked a bit uninterested. I hope he isn't injured.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
Lolly wrote:
Etebo didn't have a good game. Looked a bit uninterested. I hope he isn't injured.


He's clearly set the bar for himself very high. Compared to previous games I agree he's not had a great game but there were others in that team that had worse games. The amount of times he was open for the pass but they decided to launch it would frustrate anyone. I'd be disinterested :D

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7052
Las Palmas go down 1-0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14481
truetalk wrote:
Las Palmas go down 1-0

Good.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15864
Lolly wrote:
Etebo didn't have a good game. Looked a bit uninterested. I hope he isn't injured.


Disinterested? Wow. The things people see on tv sef.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7052
Red Card to Las Palmas. Penalty to Villareal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7052
2-0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7052
Guess the team wasn't stronger without Etebo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14481
truetalk wrote:
Guess the team wasn't stronger without Etebo.

Good. Now they know.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
I hope he was not injured. He didnt have his best game, but he was a big reason why they did not concede in the first half.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
There was just no oomph once he was subbed. I can't say it enough - they are a poor team.

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14334
Location: Houston, Texas.
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14481
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Palmas have more Nigerians in their squad than Arsenal. What's your point?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last time I checked, this was a Nigerian football forum. As long as its about football, and if Nigerians are playing, then wetin concern you apart from your bad belle?

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 1335
Location: UK
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If they offend you that much ignore them.

_________________
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 20854
Location: The Kingdom
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a Nigerian forum. I will rather have thread about Las Palmas and Malaga than one about Real Madrid.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16680
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Lolly wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a Nigerian forum. I will rather have thread about Las Palmas and Malaga than one about Real Madrid.


KPOM. There is ABSOLUTELY every reason to open up a thread on Malaga and Las Palmas than there is for opening up one on Barcelona or Real Madrid on a Nigerian site.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], ikeo, kajifu, Majestic-12 [Bot], oloye and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group