Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5105
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
Enugu II wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a Nigerian forum. I will rather have thread about Las Palmas and Malaga than one about Real Madrid.


KPOM. There is ABSOLUTELY every reason to open up a thread on Malaga and Las Palmas than there is for opening up one on Barcelona or Real Madrid on a Nigerian site.


Absolute KPOM!!! And, after the World Cup, we will need to revisit the forum rules. Whether it is the EPL, La Liga or Calcio, if any team does not parade a Nigerian player then it has no relevance or place on the forum. Issues on the Eagles Nest should concern Nigerian players and the Super Eagles, the Olympic teams, the Flying Eagles, The Golden Eaglest, The Super Falcons, The Falconets, and The Flamingoes. Bringing personal fancies for ManU, Everton, Tottenham, Burnley or any German or Spanish team THAT PARADES NO NIGERIAN has no place or utility here! Subscribe to their fora and render opinions there to like-minded fans.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10153
How many Nigerian players regularly get into the first 11 of a Champions League club?...

Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 23470
Location: Ikeja
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Palmas have more Nigerians in their squad than Arsenal. What's your point?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8907
wale1974 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Unbelievable............ we are now opening match threads for bottom of the table La Liga teams because they have one or two average Nigerian players on the team? :???: :???: :???: :???: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

These Las Palmas and Malaga threads are becoming ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Palmas have more Nigerians in their squad than Arsenal. What's your point?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:00 pm
Posts: 383
Etebo Set to Miss Deportivo Clash: Doubtful for Poland Serbia Games

Image

UD Las Palmas midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo is the latest player at risk of missing out on Nigeria’s upcoming friendlies against Poland and Serbia

The 22 year old midfielder seemingly picked up an injury in UD Las Palmas 2-1 loss to Villarreal last Sunday and had to be substituted . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/etebo-set ... bia-games/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 4927
Pavarotti wrote:
Etebo Set to Miss Deportivo Clash: Doubtful for Poland Serbia Games

Image

UD Las Palmas midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo is the latest player at risk of missing out on Nigeria’s upcoming friendlies against Poland and Serbia

The 22 year old midfielder seemingly picked up an injury in UD Las Palmas 2-1 loss to Villarreal last Sunday and had to be substituted . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/etebo-set ... bia-games/



Damn! This is not good news for Nigeria and bad news Las Palmas.
I hope its not too serious....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35346
Location: Land of the Terrapins
It was bound to happen, he hasn't gotten a rest since he joined them na so so 90 minutes for him with him covering every blade of grass, body no be firewood.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1naija, bamenda boy, Benedict Iroha, Bing [Bot], bret- hart, femmyphoto, kalani JR, oscar52, Shownoja and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group