Lille Fans Going Crazy........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Lille Fans Going Crazy........

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lille Fans Going Crazy........

Post by The YeyeMan »

They were chanting Enyeama's name! :D

Sorry maceo, they weren't really! :-)
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Fans have gone crazy now, the talking heads are whipping up outrage for no reason
Oya back to the matter
open and close
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Every week I watch the kind of goals the keeper lets in and I scratch my head how Enyeama has not been recalled .
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I am not so sure it would suit Enyeama to play in this sort of atmosphere.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

The YeyeMan wrote:They were chanting Enyeama's name! :D

On his Twitter handle seems they want him back.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Meanwhile this story just proves some of our journalists are mental cases.
Saw two headlines today." Lillie fans attack Enyeama" and "Enyeama escapes death" on front pages of sport papers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

imehjunior wrote:Meanwhile this story just proves some of our journalists are mental cases.
Saw two headlines today." Lillie fans attack Enyeama" and "Enyeama escapes death" on front pages of sport papers.
Damn! Where did they get such information (headlines) from? Are they making-up stories these days?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

imehjunior wrote:Meanwhile this story just proves some of our journalists are mental cases.

Which newspapers? :shock:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Enugu II wrote:
I hope dem relegate dem sef :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Odas wrote:
Damn! Where did they get such information (headlines) from? Are they making-up stories these days?
Well, if Lille wins the title, the headlines soul be "Enyeama crowned champion" regardless of whether he was on the pitch or not.
So he's life was threatened regardless of his absence on the pitch. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
Ah, ha! Good question!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
Odas wrote:
Well, if Lille wins the title, the headlines soul be "Enyeama crowned champion" regardless of whether he was on the pitch or not.
So he's life was threatened regardless of his absence on the pitch. :tic:
I see what you mean. As long as our man is in the team, the commotion means his life is threatened.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

metalalloy wrote:

http://sunnewsonline.com/enyeama-escape ... in-france/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/enyeama-es ... rters.html
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Ah, ha! Good question!
Thank goodness I found them online also. Dey like u been dey doubt me
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

And why not? The team has had goalkeeping problems and it is rather puzzling that the logical option that is available is being ignored. This was Enyeama training this morning...
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Please i want to be an agent. How do i send these videoes to Rohr?
Just read that Ezenwa is just returning to training.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

imehjunior wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Kai Naija eh!!! see sensational headline. when you read the body, they acknowledge he most likely wasn't there lol

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

imehjunior wrote:Please i want to be an agent. How do i send these videoes to Rohr?
Just read that Ezenwa is just returning to training.
Too late, imehjunior. I have exclusive Agency rights and the contract is iron-cast and set through 2022! :D
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Your yeyerism don pass craze. :D

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

imehjunior wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

....sensational naija headlines. Come see many free readers crowd a newspaper joint swapping gist :laugh:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Looks like the Lille fans have been communing with the West Ham fans. Well done Mark Noble for knocking down that West Ham fan that ran onto the pitch (surprised Noble did not get a red card!....)