ROHR- I HOPE LEWANDOWSKI DOESN'T SCORE HAT-TRICK AGAINST US

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR- I HOPE LEWANDOWSKI DOESN'T SCORE HAT-TRICK AGAINST

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:A draw will be ok... We need to pace ourselves in these friendlies... 6 games in a 100 days... It's important to find our deficiencies and iron them out before June. It's all about tactics, players knowing how to play different formations and the team settling into a rhythm.

There is no point winning all our friendlies, exposing all our weaknesses, peaking too early and arriving in Russia exhausted..
Winning is a habit. I have never understood the whole "oh! Dont win, so that you fly under the radar." in 1998, we were humiliated left right and center, in the friendlies and we went to the world cup and still got humiliated by Denmark.

Winning is a habit. We must do everything to make Poland and Serbia feel the same pain as Argentina did. The more we win, the more confidence our team feels and the more winning becomes our habit.

More so, as Nigerians, we cant afford to lose. If we start losing now, best believe that these same Nigerians will call for Rohr to be fired and the whole team disbanded. After all, Onigbinde just turned 80, and he still looks strong.
Kai, this guy was a ray of light during the Cranes' darkest days.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu