Ndidi on the radar of FC Barcelona

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi on the radar of FC Barcelona

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:I hope he goes to Monaco since Uncle Mike is trying to get him sign with them.Also Liverpool will be perfect as he and Keita will form a perfect partner.
I hope he stay there one more year so that our new coach can make him a new signing.
Monaco is too small for Ndidi and they wont pay what Leicester will ask
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
highbury wrote:What did I tell you guys about Ndidi. Look at the thread telling you guys how I am impressed with him. He is the fulcrum of our team. However, I will advice against a move to Barca. Not because he isn't good enough, because he is. Rather Barca has too much politics which would deter him from playing constantly in the first team. They would rather push for an inferior Catalan. I prefer he goes to Liverpool. My 2cents
So you wanna take credit for Ndidi? Na wa o! :rotf: :taunt:
I never claimed to take credit. Typical naija CE member: cherry pick on the minutia rather than considering one's statement in totality. Na wa oo :rotf:
Gerrarrahia, some of us seen his talent since and been impressed since. BTW, you don't want him to go to Arseanal? :huh:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Barca has already secured the signing of Arthur from Gremio. This story seems very false to me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

danfo driver wrote:Barca has already secured the signing of Arthur from Gremio. This story seems very false to me.
Isn't Arthur, a CB?
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

danfo driver wrote:Barca has already secured the signing of Arthur from Gremio. This story seems very false to me.
Yep exactly!! No space for him at the moment.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

okidoki wrote:
Isn't Arthur, a CB?
Midfielder. CM/DM
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

okidoki wrote:
Isn't Arthur, a CB?
[/video]