Jololo makes team of the week back to back

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jololo makes team of the week back to back

Post by metalalloy »

Gotti wrote:
john12 wrote:First and foremost. Musa is super Eagles present top scorer with 13 goals in 65 games. He has vast experienced and knowledge of the game as proven by past goals in CL, Premier league, World Cup and trophies like Russia league, Nations cup to show for it. He actually not just competed in those tournaments but was good at it. Musa was an established member of super eagles before going to England and doesn’t Need EPL validation to prove competency. When all these backwater leagues players prove competency in Super eagles then you can compare them to musa but as for now Mus is still better than these backwater league guys. Why do you guys like attacking only musa even if I mention many other players? Is there anything about musa that you all dislike? Face? Religion? Tribe? Idk what the issue. The point I have been trying to make is that SE must only accept an upgrade and not downgrade assuming newer players are integrated. Enough is enough, you shouldn’t just suggest pile of players irrespective of their competency level
I will not dignify your PRIMORDIAL idi@cy with a substantive response...

:lol: :lol: Nah you even get time to try to reason with a troll. Like i said, since the mods have given carte blance authority to spam these pages by ignoring the repeated unsubstantiated accusations of this troll, i will start spamming every single post of his that is see that accuses people of being agents. We go see who go tire first.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The YeyeMan wrote:He scored one EPL goal last season.

I concur with your earlier post btw.
I stand corrected...

Dude brings up Musa, but when we discuss Musa he runs behind the obtuse demagoguery. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:He scored one EPL goal last season.

I concur with your earlier post btw.
I stand corrected...

Dude brings up Musa, but when we discuss Musa he runs behind the obtuse demagoguery. SMDH
It's pathetic. He often takes cover behind nonsense like that.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Hmm
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

I gotta admit dude looks like a vastly different player that I saw at the Olympics
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST