[UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Image

The confused look of a brainless, cowardly coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Man United (1-2) Sevilla

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Mourinho is an enigma, even in defeat, he is not graceful, he will never acknowledge the winning side, well we hired him with his reputation, its either we put up or shut up, meaning if we feel he is nit up to the task, there is no point in keeping him for another season, when you see a whole Pogba misplace a simple lass, it speaks volumes, its like we were worn out, see i am watching barcelona, messi just scored, all i can see are 11 short men with skill, why do we need to get giants and for what purpose? We say we make the highest revenues worldwide in club football, prove it on the pitch not on FTSE 100 or dow jones, we need to start acting like the big club we are, real madrid does it, barcelona does it, so why cant we? Like i said, the board have a perfect opportunity to do the right thing at the end of the season, if we back Mourinho, then invest wisely, if not, let him go
You dont have to be graceful in defeat, but OWN YOUR SH111TTT!!!! You foooked up, own your sh1iiitt!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?