Alexis Sanchez is vastly overrated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Alexis Sanchez is vastly overrated

Post by YUJAM »

True he wasn't great at Barca but he didn't have much time to prove himself. But form what I've seen if him, he is pure class. He is smart, energetic, skillful, moves very well with and without the ball and displays that S American cleverness in his game. He is world class

[instagram][/instagram]
cic old boy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:He's a top class player. I keep reminding some of you that football wasn't invented in the EPL
He was no great shakes at Barca. That's why they shipped him out. His performances in Italy made Barca buy him, but Serie is very inferior.

He is a guy with hustle and decent work rate, but his decision-making can be pisspoor. He looked good at the Arse b/c they play attacking footie and the EPL is poor quality. I'd say he is a good player, not a great one. He and his agent must be laughing all the way to the bank considering how much he is being paid. A guy on Twitter said Borinho should be sacked for misuse of company funds. :lol:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I personally never saw this dude as nothing but an average footballer
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

If Sanchez is over rated then who's a good player? For what he has done for Chile alone, he is a legend.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

airwolex wrote:If Sanchez is over rated then who's a good player? For what he has done for Chile alone, he is a legend.

This is the CE....WE only recognize (EPL) clubs :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Plus WE on the CE know much better than Arsenal and Man U that signed him, as well as Man City that was interested.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

The only reason the Fake One signed him was to prevent pep and city from getting him! He never really had good use for Sanchez......Alexis decided @ the last minute to go to manU....No doubt he regrets it today
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We did not need sanchez full stop, now we are having issues in formation, players changed to accomodate him, look how Rashford scored those 2 goals against Liverpool from his favoured left position, then what happens? Mourinho moves him to the right to accomodate Sanchez, 4 shots on goal in 90 minutes, if anyone should have been dropped, it should have been Sanchez from that game, well what to say
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

anikulapo wrote:
mmeny wrote:Alexis Sanchez..another gragra, great hustle, inferior passing and link up game that needs a system to be built around him to flourish.

We saw his productivity in Arsenal both those goals came with frustrating turnovers and link up plays going to die at his foot. Typical Mourinho like player where it is all about running around destroying plays and feeding off scraps to score goals by any means possible.

He is struggling because he is not the main man... nobody is force feeding him the ball, so the few times he gets the ball and loses it makes him look worse than before.

You don’t need to try this hard to convince is that your brain is even smaller than a walnut smh :taunt:
Diamond Platinum Elite customer, don't forget to place your order we have fresh baked humble pies with walnuts for today's game. Egbe Oshi :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:We did not need sanchez full stop, now we are having issues in formation, players changed to accomodate him, look how Rashford scored those 2 goals against Liverpool from his favoured left position, then what happens? Mourinho moves him to the right to accomodate Sanchez, 4 shots on goal in 90 minutes, if anyone should have been dropped, it should have been Sanchez from that game, well what to say
Did Sanchez force you to buy him? If you gonna buy him and you want him to be successful then you have to change your style to suit him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:We did not need sanchez full stop, now we are having issues in formation, players changed to accomodate him, look how Rashford scored those 2 goals against Liverpool from his favoured left position, then what happens? Mourinho moves him to the right to accomodate Sanchez, 4 shots on goal in 90 minutes, if anyone should have been dropped, it should have been Sanchez from that game, well what to say

Wasnt Sanchez on the same pitch as Rashford when Rashford scored those two goals? Did Sanchez move himself? What led to the conclusion that the move of Rashford to the right was to accommodate Sanchez?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

He has been caued by Jose Mouringho
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zoro wrote:He has been caued by Jose Mouringho

that that "caue" (curse?) by Mourinho result in his hugely helping Man U defeat Man City?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He did well at Arsenal so who cares!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zoro wrote:He has been caued by Jose Mouringho

that that "caue" (curse?) by Mourinho result in his hugely helping Man U defeat Man City?
Chief abeg no caued me o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?