Real Madrid meets Neymar Sr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Real Madrid meets Neymar Sr

Post by camex »

https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/12/footbal ... 36376.html
Real Madrid meet with Neymar's father and know the asking price
That 2,000% confidence now less than 100%. PSG president Al Khelaifi has lost the faith and has chosen to speak directly to Neymar Jr rather than to his representatives.

Marco Ruiz

Update: 12 March 2018 09:07h CET

"I'm 2,000% sure Neymar will remain at PSG," stated the French club's president Al Khelaifi, with a confident smile on his face. This was before his side were eliminated from the Champions League by Real Madrid.

Neymar has his price

Even back then, it was obvious that the Brazilian did not feel comfortable in Paris. The subsequent injury of Neymar and how events have evolved since - heading to Brazil for the operation and avoiding PSG - have got their leader somewhat worried. The news that AS reported on Friday has really put the frighteners up the president.

After that news that representativs of Real Madrid had met in Paris with Neymar's father and lawyers, Al Khelaifi knew that a figure of 400 million euros was being quoted as sufficient to take the player from the French to the Spanish capital.
Happy days | New Paris Saint-Germain signing Neymar Jr and club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi pose with the club shirt.
Full screen

Happier days | New Paris Saint-Germain signing Neymar Jr and club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi pose with the club shirt. CHRISTIAN HARTMANN (REUTERS)
Not 2,000% sure; not even 100%

Mind-blowing player investment has taken place under Al Khelaifi at PSG with the aim to take the Champions League crown but, even with the Neymar cherry on top on their well-iced Qatari-funded cake, this has escaped them for another year. And while the president is bending over backwards to keep the Brazilian and his entourage happy - recently praising his father publicly - it now seems that Al Khelaifi has lost the trust and wants to talk to Neymar directly, thus making the trip to his homeland.

He is not 2,000% sure that he'll stay anymore; he's not even 100% sure.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid meets Neymar Sr

Post by Mr. Piffington »

PSG don't seem to have a coherent strategy.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

French league is not strong enough, PSG are been led into false pretence that they are actually better than they are, they always find out the hard way in Europe, thats why they get beat routinely in Europe by the Spanish elite, if the french league had 5-6 strong sides capable of winning the league, then no doubt they will be toughened up, right now we have 3 spanish sides in the quarter finals, 2 english sides, 2 italian sides and 1 German side, these stats do not lie!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Mr. Piffington wrote:PSG don't seem to have a coherent strategy.
You are 100% correct. PSG hired Neymar as the main man sort of like Messi at Barca. A few months into the league Neymar, the main man is fighting against Cavani to kick pks. Then there is the ever clueless coach. If Neymar stays with PSG, they need a coach who will actually run the team and build a PSG around their main man.

Per the french media, every player runs to the owner with problems instead of dealing directly with the manager. No great manage will want such a job.

It seems Ibrahimovich flew to Qatar once to meet the owner.

Like you said "no coherent strategy".
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Shouldn't Neymar Sr be in jail or something?

Steal a candybar and go to jail... Steal millions and get to make deals with Real...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

They should hold off on Neymar and capture the signature of Courtois first.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg