Rohr Interview

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rohr Interview

Post by 1naija »

Obong wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He shined very well at the predictable routine. The only shot that was unpredictable (the last shot) went in with relative ease .. :D :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:

He shined very well at the predictable routine. The only shot that was unpredictable (the last shot) went in with relative ease .. :D :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Otitokoro wrote:Na wah for you O? Your still showing all these staged videos, huh?
Isn't this obvious to you that this isn't the Lille first team training grounds?
LOSC Lille train at their grounds in Domaine de Luchin. Enyeama trains are Wasquehal, which is 20 mins away.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Otitokoro wrote:Na wah for you O? Your still showing all these staged videos, huh?
Isn't this obvious to you that this isn't the Lille first team training grounds?
LOSC Lille train at their grounds in Domaine de Luchin. Enyeama trains are Wasquehal, which is 20 mins away.

Quite this juvenile rubbish. What is the point of this post? All the the location info tells you is where the video was uploaded from and not necessarily where he was training. He probably lives in Wasquehal as his other videos have the same location info. Even if he is training away from the first team, the relevance of the video is to simply show he is training. It is no secret that he is not the first team goalkeeper.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:

Quite this juvenile rubbish. What is the point of this post? All the the location info tells you is where the video was uploaded from and not necessarily where he was training. He probably lives in Wasquehal as his other videos have the same location info. Even if he is training away from the first team, the relevance of the video is to simply show he is training. It is no secret that he is not the first team goalkeeper.
These folks have dropped the level of discussion so low on CE, I didn't even want to respond, I guess Vinny was chopping okra at the same place he trains :rotf: ...he is just trying soooo hard to continue his argument that Enyeama is clubless and doesn't have a team, when the guy has a contract till 2019 with Lille...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

metalalloy wrote:

metalalloy,

Why bother to make sense? When slanted and highly personalized opinions degrade from the nonsensical to the sheer ridiculous, there's hardly anything else to expect. I guess when they've hit the bottom of the lows and there's nowhere else to go, they simply dig deeper into the slime! SMDH.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

On the contrary, its you folks that started all this by continuing the silly and infantile argument that Enyeama is "relevant and needs to be given a chance", even when the guy had stated unequivocally that he had retired from the National team. You are the ones who keep posting these so-called "training videos of him training with the LOSC Lille first team" and when you got caught out in your lie, you tried to cover your embarrassment by towing the moral high ground.

What exactly was the relevance of you showing Enyeama training? What bearing has that got to do with our WC campaign? He is not relevance to the cause, according to Rohr, yet you insist on showing him training? Unless its your subtle attempt to force him back into the conversation.

And to the fellow who said he probably lives in Wasquehal - you need to do some research. Go look at pictures of the Lille training grounds in Domaine de Luchin and judge for yourself if there is any resemblance to where Enyeama was training, then come back with a rebuttal to what I presented.

You guys need to act like mature folks and quit this nonsense.
maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Quite this juvenile rubbish. What is the point of this post? All the the location info tells you is where the video was uploaded from and not necessarily where he was training. He probably lives in Wasquehal as his other videos have the same location info. Even if he is training away from the first team, the relevance of the video is to simply show he is training. It is no secret that he is not the first team goalkeeper.
These folks have dropped the level of discussion so low on CE, I didn't even want to respond, I guess Vinny was chopping okra at the same place he trains :rotf: ...he is just trying soooo hard to continue his argument that Enyeama is clubless and doesn't have a team, when the guy has a contract till 2019 with Lille...
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:

Chei... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:I just got a video of Obong Itatex. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bros, na you, abeg!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Otitokoro wrote:On the contrary, its you folks that started all this by continuing the silly and infantile argument that Enyeama is "relevant and needs to be given a chance", even when the guy had stated unequivocally that he had retired from the National team. You are the ones who keep posting these so-called "training videos of him training with the LOSC Lille first team" and when you got caught out in your lie, you tried to cover your embarrassment by towing the moral high ground.

What exactly was the relevance of you showing Enyeama training? What bearing has that got to do with our WC campaign? He is not relevance to the cause, according to Rohr, yet you insist on showing him training? Unless its your subtle attempt to force him back into the conversation.

And to the fellow who said he probably lives in Wasquehal - you need to do some research. Go look at pictures of the Lille training grounds in Domaine de Luchin and judge for yourself if there is any resemblance to where Enyeama was training, then come back with a rebuttal to what I presented.

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Quite this juvenile rubbish. What is the point of this post? All the the location info tells you is where the video was uploaded from and not necessarily where he was training. He probably lives in Wasquehal as his other videos have the same location info. Even if he is training away from the first team, the relevance of the video is to simply show he is training. It is no secret that he is not the first team goalkeeper.
Bros, it would be easier if you just admit that your map was a HUGE fail, you just don't know how social media works, we get it, its not for old foggies, so its not your fault. Lets just leave the Enyeama talk that the 'infantile' Rohr started in the first place and focus on our current team. If he comes he comes, if he doesn't he doesn't, but I trust Rohr.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Otitokoro wrote:On the contrary, its you folks that started all this by continuing the silly and infantile argument that Enyeama is "relevant and needs to be given a chance", even when the guy had stated unequivocally that he had retired from the National team. You are the ones who keep posting these so-called "training videos of him training with the LOSC Lille first team" and when you got caught out in your lie, you tried to cover your embarrassment by towing the moral high ground.

maceo4 wrote:
Quite frankly, the relevance of showing Enyeama training is to rub his obvious class and unparalleled talent in your faces even as you guys throw a champagne party to celebrate his non-inclusion on a friendlies list. Imagine the "relevance" of charting a map of where he trained, and arguing about it even in the face of superior argument and facts. And, why are you so stuck in this "he retired" mode? He un-retired and it was even posted on this thread. If he did not rescind his retirement, Rohr would not have even put him under consideration so that argument is moot and dead on arrival. All concerned folks are asking for is some basic maturity. Then, simply move on. Enyeama featuring or not featuring in the 2018 World Cup should not be taken personally or be the lynchpin of infantile gifs and route maps. Bottom line- if Rohr wants him, he'll invite him regardless. If he doesn't want him, he'll just not invite him. Period.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"