Which England Goalies Should Go to Russia?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Which Enland Goalies Should Go to Russia?

Butland .
11%
Pickford
67%
Pope
11%
Joe Hart
No votes
One of the Forsters.
11%

Total votes: 9

fajex
Egg
Egg
Re: Which England Goalies Should Go to Russia?

Post by fajex »

Kabalega wrote:
Next wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
ANC wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Despite the fact I was born and live in England I’m more interested in Nigeria’s goalkeeper situation hence the reason I’m on CE!

where did you grow up?
In England,I’ve only been to Nigeria twice but love the green eagles,I read about English football in the tabloids and see it Tv regularly so where else can I find out about Nigerian football?

@Eaglezbeak:

I'm more with you on this. Me also being born and bread in Canada and only been to Naija just a few times (3x - 4x) and haven practically live my whole life in other countries l still love the SE and all Naija's teams: Hence do not understand why the original poster should bundle us with England's goalies problem. Why not post the question on the British forums and let them sort out their own soccer problem themselves?! I really don't care who stands between their post. For all i care let them put Theresa May etc. there... :-) :D :D :D :D

Cheers

Bros Fully Supported ..... Theresa May will do a good Job :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Must we only talk about Naija football???????

It's not by force to comment if you don't like the Thread, just freaking ignore. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

wale1974 wrote:Must we only talk about Naija football???????

It's not by force to comment if you don't like the Thread, just freaking ignore. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
But to specifically dissect England’s goalkeeper problem and vote on your choice is a bit OTT for a Nigerian football website,I don’t know the way some of you think it might be the old colonial connection.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Next wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
ANC wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Despite the fact I was born and live in England I’m more interested in Nigeria’s goalkeeper situation hence the reason I’m on CE!

where did you grow up?
In England,I’ve only been to Nigeria twice but love the green eagles,I read about English football in the tabloids and see it Tv regularly so where else can I find out about Nigerian football?

@Eaglezbeak:

I'm more with you on this. Me also being born and bread in Canada and only been to Naija just a few times (3x - 4x) and haven practically live my whole life in other countries l still love the SE and all Naija's teams: Hence do not understand why the original poster should bundle us with England's goalies problem. Why not post the question on the British forums and let them sort out their own soccer problem themselves?! I really don't care who stands between their post. For all i care let them put Theresa May etc. there... :-) :D :D :D :D

Cheers

:rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

You guys should quit while you're ahead and vote.

You all saw Butland and Pickford play yesterday.

Do you know what happened to Nigeria's teams in the CAF Champions league?
I bet, you do not!
Just so you know, , MFM & Plateau United were knocked out of the competition. :D
If I opened a poll about that, you would be lost or ruin the vote with your cluelessness.
There is only one thread about MFM on EN and nothing about Plateau Stars.

So why not vote about what you know?
It will not take any tin' away from your 9ja patriotism.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu