Arsenal 3 vs AC Milan 1 (5-1 aggregate) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs AC Milan 1

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Why cant we keep things simple - why do we have to make the sexiest pass in the world ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ozil, perfect pass for Ramsey. Kills birds
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Rambo you can do better.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

how useless can this OZIL be?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Senator WIRES wrote:how useless can this OZIL be?
For a perfect pass?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

what was the defense doing there???
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Wow!!! There's been some really poor finishing by both sides in this game. Arsenal living dangerously.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal need to sit up! We can't play teams in the next round like this.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Suso :lol: :lol: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How did AC Milan become this joke of a team?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Musaaaaaaa! CSK lead Lyon, Musa goal
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Milan is beginning to dominate.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

why is Xhaka pressing up so high??
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Beloved through to the business round.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Lyon down at home to CSKA Moscow 1:2. Lyon going out as it stands.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

It is quite evident that defending is not a strong suite of this team.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Jack pass the ball
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal need to stand up.

Mo El Neny might need to come in to help control our midfield.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

great run Bonucci, Kalinic! Easy save for Ospina
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Na real way for the defending here.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ElNenny on for Miki. GREAT move.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Milan should be way ahead. Warrahell?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Football is dead in Italy
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho