Arsenal 3 vs AC Milan 1 (5-1 aggregate) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs AC Milan 1

Post by Nkume »

CSKA now up 3-1! Lyon the hosts of the final are going out!

Mo El Neny in for Mhki!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Football is dead in Italy
Don't tell Juventus that. Roma too.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Xhaka!!!! 2-1

Donna makes a howler
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

What a howler from the Milan Keeper.

Again, I'll take it.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Granite Xhaka!

The great young hope fails.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

More shots from distance please..
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

platinum wrote:Musaaaaaaa! CSK lead Lyon, Musa goal
Dang Lyon don vex ...throwing everything at CSKA
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
platinum wrote:Musaaaaaaa! CSK lead Lyon, Musa goal
Dang Lyon don vex ...throwing everything at CSKA
No mind them, no respect for our super eagle
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 2 vs AC Milan 1 (4-1 aggregate)

Post by Nkume »

Lyon down 2-3. Need 1 goal to win!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Too many soft Arsenal players - wetin dey do Bellerin now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Borini smashes a header at goal and that's a sharp save from Ospina off the deflection.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So Arsenal is now picking on a small teams from Italy in Europa League? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal vs AC Milan

Post by zoro »

platinum wrote:
zoro wrote:Arsenal plaers are not fighters. I think the are spoilt plaers.
any reason for this comment?
Yes. Over play, over pass, over delay. Over everthing.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

What position is Elneny playing?? He's popping up on the right, in the middle, in the AM position. :? :?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And they say this Donanaruna is one of the best in the world...even my granny can save that one.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at that bug eyed twat sulking on the bench ... what a Lil Biatch ... Fack off loser ... no wonder no team in Europe wanted any part of you clown
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Undertaker wrote:So Arsenal is now picking on a small teams from Italy in Europa League? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, and it feels good.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

anikulapo wrote:Look at that bug eyed twat sulking on the bench ... what a Lil Biatch ... Fack off loser ... no wonder no team in Europe wanted any part of you clown
Wow! Man, you are vicious! :scared: :scared:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Danny boy! 3-1
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:Look at that bug eyed twat sulking on the bench ... what a Lil Biatch ... Fack off loser ... no wonder no team in Europe wanted any part of you clown
Go to your room, look into your madam's mirror, and slap yourself.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

AC Milan is rubbish
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Yet there you were the other day, in a real madrid thread, begging them to sign Mesut Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:taunt: Is that an assist for my son :taunt: Thunder fire Wenger for leaving El neny on the bench ... :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.