Arsenal 3 vs AC Milan 1 (5-1 aggregate) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 2 vs AC Milan 1 (4-1 aggregate)

Post by oloye »

You know your team is shytee when Wellbeck scores 2 goals against you. This Milan is not fooling anyone but themselves.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:Danny boy! 3-1
You know I was half expecting him to miss that.

Fair play to him for calmly convert that.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:Look at that bug eyed twat sulking on the bench ... what a Lil Biatch ... Fack off loser ... no wonder no team in Europe wanted any part of you clown
Ok.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Brilliant from Arsenal! Wilshere shoots just wide
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Look at that bug eyed twat sulking on the bench ... what a Lil Biatch ... Fack off loser ... no wonder no team in Europe wanted any part of you clown
Wow! Man, you are vicious! :scared: :scared:

Never hated anyone in my life ... I think I might make an exception for that parasite
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cmon Jack finish that son
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Wow! Man, you are vicious! :scared: :scared:

Never hated anyone in my life ... I think I might make an exception for that parasite

Jersey buying inspires love. Buy more.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:You know your team is shytee when Wellbeck scores 2 goals against you. This Milan is not fooling anyone but themselves.
Ok, My good Gooner. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Looking so much better without a certain 400k per week Parasite

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

SylverEagles wrote:
platinum wrote:Danny boy! 3-1
You know I was half expecting him to miss that.

Fair play to him for calmly convert that.
Half? I was fully expecting him to miss it. :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 3 vs AC Milan 1 (5-1 aggregate)

Post by platinum »

Mustafi :clap: :clap:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

FT job done. Q/f for Arsenal.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Elneny playing as the #9... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:Mustafi :clap: :clap:
I think that was Chambers actually.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Dortmund out so can Obama-young play in the next round now?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What does El Neny need to do to convince Arsene of his worth?

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 3 vs AC Milan 1 (5-1 aggregate) FT

Post by Nkume »

Dortmund knocked out!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:Dortmund out so can Obama-young play in the next round now?

:thumb:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:
platinum wrote:Mustafi :clap: :clap:
I think that was Chambers actually.

#20? Right side CB? Look am again.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

anikulapo wrote::taunt: Is that an assist for my son :taunt: Thunder fire Wenger for leaving El neny on the bench ... :curse:
None of them played in a through pass like he did for Welbeck through out the first half. all of them crowding the left wing. Esp that useless Ramsey running into every ones way..And why is Ozil always on that left wing anyway..he should be on the right cutting in and giving himself a chance at shooting on goal..
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Lyon Knocked OUT!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal will face sporting in last 8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Athletico Madrid
Marseille
Lazio
Sporting Lisbon
RB Leipzig
RB Salzburg
CSKA Moscow
Arsenal

... in the draw for the next round. An open draw.
Anybody but Athletico Madrid will do.