Looks like SE Player in trouble..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chuks69
Egg
Egg
Looks like SE Player in trouble..

Post by chuks69 »

See link..
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26964

A Nigeria international based in Belgium, whose identity is being protected by allnigeriasoccer.com due to ongoing investigations by the authorities, is at the risk of deportation from Russia if he is included in Nigeria's 2018 World Cup roster.

The winger, who has been likened to a Ballon d'Or winner, is playing under a false identity and with a forged passport, thereby making his Belgian work permit invalid as it was obtained through deception.

The diminutive footballer played in Niger Republic for one year before running back to Nigeria, he misinformed his Nigerian Academy of his age and name after he left Niger.

It has come to light that the player contacted an infectious disease which was not disclosed to Flying Eagles officials until the start of the 2015 Fifa U20 World Cup and this limited his appearances to just one game in the competition.

While in New Zealand, his blood level was very low and he was exposed to other players who were potentially in danger of contacting the disease.

The player is one of the 28 players called up for Nigeria's upcoming friendlies against Poland and Serbia.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
afc##
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Looks like SE Player in trouble..

Post by Tbite »

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What kind of bombshell just keeps getting worse with every sentence.

For the guy to be in the clear the Journalist would have to have fabricated the entire thing.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

What a disgraceful and transparent hatchet job. Obviously someone with grudge or something.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

wow not looking good if true- its important NFF follow up with this true or false - we do not want to be playing catch up with a man down from the 23 man squad.

Kohr - should already know his plan B replacement if required
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

And fools say we should not call out agents just because it makes them uncomfortable as agents.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

The author of this article should immediately been sued if this report is untrue (what seems very likely to me judged by the methods of this article).

How can you pretend to protect the identity of the player and at the same time reveal informations that clearly identify the player as Moses Simon?
This is hypocrisy at its best.
This is not only untrustworthy journalism this is a criminal act if the allegations should be fictional.

These are truly the enemies of progress. This might be a journalist who tries hard to get a free place for one of his clients.

What a shame.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

waka-man wrote:What a disgraceful and transparent hatchet job. Obviously someone with grudge or something.
If this article is untrue or so, someone is definitely in a HOT Pepper soup. The article's writer might defend by saying 'I didn't mention anyone's name', but I doubt such will be successful. Anyway, over to the lawyers in the house. If I were the player inferred in the article, I will NOT let this go. At least this crap will be retracted and in public
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DAgrin wrote:The author of this article should immediately been sued if this report is untrue (what seems very likely to me judged by the methods of this article).

How can you pretend to protect the identity of the player and at the same time reveal informations that clearly identify the player as Moses Simon?

This is not only untrustworthy journalism this is a criminal act if the allegations should be fictional.

These are truly the enemies of progress. This might be a journalist who tries hard to get a free place for one of his clients.

What a shame.
:agree: :agree: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Please change the title of the thread.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Playing with false identity? All he has to do is say he changed his name.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chuks69 wrote:See link..
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26964

A Nigeria international based in Belgium, whose identity is being protected by allnigeriasoccer.com due to ongoing investigations by the authorities, is at the risk of deportation from Russia if he is included in Nigeria's 2018 World Cup roster.

The winger, who has been likened to a Ballon d'Or winner, is playing under a false identity and with a forged passport, thereby making his Belgian work permit invalid as it was obtained through deception.

The diminutive footballer played in Niger Republic for one year before running back to Nigeria, he misinformed his Nigerian Academy of his age and name after he left Niger.

It has come to light that the player contacted an infectious disease which was not disclosed to Flying Eagles officials until the start of the 2015 Fifa U20 World Cup and this limited his appearances to just one game in the competition.

While in New Zealand, his blood level was very low and he was exposed to other players who were potentially in danger of contacting the disease.

The player is one of the 28 players called up for Nigeria's upcoming friendlies against Poland and Serbia.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

IFEANYI ABANUM or whatever he calls himself! This is the same man/website that tried to blackmail John Ogu on twitter for money and was exposed.

What made me laugh actually was the highlighted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys!!! I have gist to tell you about someone. I wont tell you his name, but he is the second son of Mr. Akintoye who lives in Number 1, Olorunburuku St, Off Adamu Avenue, Mile 2 , Lagos. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DAgrin wrote:The author of this article should immediately been sued if this report is untrue (what seems very likely to me judged by the methods of this article).

What a shame.
When some of us say there are agents who are powerful, they call us delusional.

But not this year. We are not going to let it happen this year. They will see.
Last edited by danfo driver on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

True or not, it’s still a hatchet job.
- You all but mention the guy’s name by describing him in almost comic detail, listing where he’s been, where he played, his size. And then have the nerve to say “identity is protected by allnigeriasoccer. If that’s protection, what are you like when you throw someone under the bus.

- You pile in completely unrelated issues: what does an “infectious disease” from 2015 have to do with a “forged passport” now.

- and as final proof that this all about an agenda to question his inclusion in our team, what does it all have to do with Russia and deportation from our squad? If he has this problem, he’ll struggle in Belgium in the first place. What’s Russia got to do with it?

Rubbish.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
waka-man wrote:What a disgraceful and transparent hatchet job. Obviously someone with grudge or something.
If this article is untrue or so, someone is definitely in a HOT Pepper soup. The article's writer might defend by saying 'I didn't mention anyone's name', but I doubt such will be successful. Anyway, over to the lawyers in the house. If I were the player inferred in the article, I will NOT let this go. At least this crap will be retracted and in public
I seriously doubt what I am going to say next, simply because this guy is a low life and a criminal who tried to blackmail John Ogu. So I dont think he is sophisticated, but reading his gossip rubbish, you can tell that it was cleared by "his legal department."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Abi we don beg una tire make una no dey validate this rag of a website by publishing the rubbish on CE?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:

What a shame.
When some of us say there are agents who are powerful, they call us delusional.

But not this year. We are not going to let it happen this year. They will see.
Bros, yes there are! In fact, I am beginning to think there is a lot of them and they are still looking for a way to smuggle their clients into the Super-eagles team. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Abi we don beg una tire make una no dey validate this rag of a website by publishing the rubbish on CE?

The thing taya person.

Even worse that he tried to blackmail a member of this forum, demanding money be paid! :shock: I think thats enough to get him blacklisted from this forum.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
I seriously doubt what I am going to say next, simply because this guy is a low life and a criminal who tried to blackmail John Ogu. So I dont think he is sophisticated, but reading his gossip rubbish, you can tell that it was cleared by "his legal department."
... assuming so, I wonder how intelligent the legal department (staff) of the company are, because even I who is not a lawyer know to NOT approve the publication of this article.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
... assuming so, I wonder how intelligent the legal department (staff) of the company are, because even I who is not a lawyer know to NOT approve the publication of this article.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oh boy this is not out of the ordinary, sadly. You see tabloid trash like people mag, US Weekly, National Enquirer, the Examiner, Globe and then the british rags like the Sun, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Daily Record, and the former News of the World, and thats who their stories are written. Some of them even throw in names!

The bar is set very very very low. And trust me, their lawyers are some of the smartest and highest paid lawyers in the world. They need smart lawyers who can tell where that fine line is.... that very very very vert fine, thin, line.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

txj wrote:Please change the title of the thread.
Ifeanyi, why?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

waka-man wrote:True or not, it’s still a hatchet job.
- You all but mention the guy’s name by describing him in almost comic detail, listing where he’s been, where he played, his size. And then have the nerve to say “identity is protected by allnigeriasoccer. If that’s protection, what are you like when you throw someone under the bus.

- You pile in completely unrelated issues: what does an “infectious disease” from 2015 have to do with a “forged passport” now.

- and as final proof that this all about an agenda to question his inclusion in our team, what does it all have to do with Russia and deportation from our squad? If he has this problem, he’ll struggle in Belgium in the first place. What’s Russia got to do with it?

Rubbish.
This is simply a naked attempt to cause disharmony in the team presumably because they have found no way to influence selections. This is just crazy and illiterate.
To stop trying is to start dying
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Who reads anything from that crook ANS. Thought we at one point agreed not to post anything from him?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1naija wrote:And fools say we should not call out agents just because it makes them uncomfortable as agents.
They are getting tired and frustrated. Some are already planning for 2022!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”