Rohr offers Torunarigha World Cup Spot, reports ESPN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr offers Torunarigha World Cup Spot, reports ESPN

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:On NTA sports show this evening, Saturday, they claimed Torunarigha has formal rejected Naijaria and pledged his allegiance to Germany.
Yiba said this a few days ago....

We wish him well in his ultimately doomed attempt to make the German national team. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

F him and his pops.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:On NTA sports show this evening, Saturday, they claimed Torunarigha has formal rejected Naijaria and pledged his allegiance to Germany.
Chair.........................I believe we don't have any (outfield) players problem, Torunarigha would only have been one of the CDs and is not sure of starting.
BTW, playing in the BayernLIGA means nothing, apart from the OWNERS of the league all their so-called top teams crashed out of EL against the likes of Salzburg of Austria.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bret- hart wrote:F him and his pops.
It's all about his career and money :thumb: and I understand him and his Pop.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?