Manchester United Lacks Football Heritage - Jose

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester United Lacks Football Heritage - Jose

Post by cic old boy »

This current Sevilla side is not the one that won all those Uefa/Europa Cups. They sell their best players practically every season.
http://www.naijiant.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:People love to debate where there ought not to be on in the first place. Heritage or not ,ManU have no business losing to Seville. The talk of heritage after the loss is nothing but a dumb and pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the shameful manner of the loss.
Bros, I agree the talk of heritage na distraction. But to say ManU has no business losing to Sevilla? Haba?? How you fit say that one now after everything we have seen so far?

Sevilla have been a staplestone of European competitions in the last 5 years. They won the UEFA Europa League 3 years in a row from 2013-2016!!!
http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/tea ... index.html

ManU under SAF and ManU today no be the same team bros. Na the thing wey you fans suppose understand and accept, if you dont want to underestimate any european competitor in the future.
We know Sevilla, we saw them against Leicester last season and they lost out. Football is no mathematics but we all know Leicester's recent head-to-head against Man United.
Also, the current Man United holds Sevilla's cherished Europa title - granted Sevilla couldn't fight for it as they were busy trying to figure out Leicester in the champions league.
No matter how we slice and dice it and regardless of Mourinho's attempt at diverting attention, Man United has no business losing to Sevilla. Also, you have to factor in the context here, Mourinho failed to build on a clearly positive momentum - United just defeated rivals Chelsea and Liverpool (who the pundits overwhelmingly favored) while Sevilla was going through a rough patch but Mourinho decided to be Mourinho. Unlike the games against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool - the team was not even set up to grab the lead and close shop. He deliberately started Fellaini and stifled everything from the 1st minute :lol: .
As said earlier, which you acknowledged, he should man up and accept his failure (at least to himself) and keep quiet while he works on fixing the issues - that's why he is one of the highest paid employees in the world! He was never hired to analyze the history of Manchester United. Again, the rival fans can do a much better job of that :mrgreen: .
kpom

JM takes the blame for the Sevilla games just as he gets the accolades for Chelsea/Liverpool.

People are making this Sevilla loss into the end of the world, maybe that's why he is ranting.
(SAF's final season - we went out to a group that had Basel, Benfica and Otelul something. But ABU's are gonna forget that)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:This current Sevilla side is not the one that won all those Uefa/Europa Cups. They sell their best players practically every season.
They just got slapped around by Leganes. The present Sevilla sides is abysmal. I said it before and I expect Bayern to put at least 10 passed them. It was a disgrace to lose to this Sevilla side.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:This current Sevilla side is not the one that won all those Uefa/Europa Cups. They sell their best players practically every season.
They just got slapped around by Leganes. The present Sevilla sides is abysmal. I said it before and I expect Bayern to put at least 10 passed them. It was a disgrace to lose to this Sevilla side.
kai, the way Muriel and Correa were dancing ajasco during the first leg and missing chances upon chances, I though Jose would hand them their behinds....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

There are several Leganes players who will play for Manchester United
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the great SAF

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
felarey wrote:I listened to the interview and you guys are commenting based on a falsehood. He certainly did not take a shot at the club. You completely miss the point.
:bump: :bump: .............and Morocco is the capital of US. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:People love to debate where there ought not to be on in the first place. Heritage or not ,ManU have no business losing to Seville. The talk of heritage after the loss is nothing but a dumb and pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the shameful manner of the loss.

Bros, I agree the talk of heritage na distraction. But to say ManU has no business losing to Sevilla? Haba?? How you fit say that one now after everything we have seen so far?

Sevilla have been a staplestone of European competitions in the last 5 years. They won the UEFA Europa League 3 years in a row from 2013-2016!!!
http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/tea ... index.html

ManU under SAF and ManU today no be the same team bros. Na the thing wey you fans suppose understand and accept, if you dont want to underestimate any european competitor in the future.

How did that European History staple help them this weekend? :lol:

You people will say ANYTHING to avoid the reality.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He is just highlighting how bad Man Utd have become since SAF retired.
Keep in mind that on his way out, SAF won 4 EPL titles in 5 years, and reached 3 champions league finals in 4 years (the only thing that stopped him from making 4 CL finals in a row was a horror refereeing decision/red card that reduced his team to 10 men in a semi-final against Bayern when his team were already 3-0 up).
Last edited by wiseone on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Borinho should ignore the "heritage" and admire Pogba's roots. :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: :lol: :lol:
Mourinho did NOT sell Salah. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cic old boy wrote:Borinho should ignore the "heritage" and admire Pogba's roots. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:What he said and the title used here are NOT the same thing.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... 12-minutes

I am no Manure supporter, but I ask people to actually read, watch what the bus driver said before you start yabbing him here.

Nothing but truth.
LOL. why do you bother?

My only disappointment is that I know Platinum is a man of integrity. He should do better.
danfo, I just copied the same title from the article I read.

I listened to the interview btw. Mourinho knows better than to leave hanging words. He's an expert at media relations, he doesn't drop words by mistake. He knew this would happen.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”