Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24386
Location: your girls place
maceo4 wrote:
The truth is, if we do choose to go with Echiejile we have to delegate our DM's to cover up for him like Agu was doing vs Cameroon and Zambia, else he will be exposed badly on that wing. But its a team game and you know his strength and weaknesses so the team will need to cover up for him.


How about dropping him from the team? Why are some people here so hell bent on taking wastepipes like Echijile and Akpeyi to the world cup??? :? :? :? :?

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The truth is, if we do choose to go with Echiejile we have to delegate our DM's to cover up for him like Agu was doing vs Cameroon and Zambia, else he will be exposed badly on that wing. But its a team game and you know his strength and weaknesses so the team will need to cover up for him.


How about dropping him from the team? Why are some people here so hell bent on taking wastepipes like Echijile and Akpeyi to the world cup??? :? :? :? :?



As Alloy Agu told Oloye:

Quote:
In response he felt the fans have decided to make an issue out of the situation. He used the illustration of being used to driving a particular car and being relunctant to change.


Nigerians are afraid of any change that can bring success. They rather die in that rotten pit, than try to imagine a better life. :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36543
Location: Land of the Terrapins
bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The truth is, if we do choose to go with Echiejile we have to delegate our DM's to cover up for him like Agu was doing vs Cameroon and Zambia, else he will be exposed badly on that wing. But its a team game and you know his strength and weaknesses so the team will need to cover up for him.


How about dropping him from the team? Why are some people here so hell bent on taking wastepipes like Echijile and Akpeyi to the world cup??? :? :? :? :?


Thats Rohr's call now haba na CE dey select team? Just pointing out that if Echiejile is chosen by the coach we all on CE know his weaknesses, BUT HOPEFULLY his teammates can cover for him....

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28974
nzeogwu wrote:
It does not matter what goalkeeper Nigeria selects until we resolve our midfield particularly in the second half. Against Zambia, Cameroun in Yaounde, Algeria in Constantine, our keeper was exposed to intense pressure when Mikel was removed. The two most critical players if and when Mikel Obi is removed will be Joel Obi and or Etebo.

We need engines to assist Onazi and Ndidi if we don't want to concede a late equalizer or lose a game. Mark my words.

Making Joel Obi a "Critical" player for the SE is a monumental gamble. He should in a category of "nice to have but won't be missed if not there".

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20995
Location: Ukwuani
Gotti wrote:
I think folks will be shocked if/when Akpeyi is handed the No. 1 shirt...
Meanwhile, if I was a betting man (I'm not), I'll put money on Uzoho as 3d GK.

Hmm, I hope you are wrong with your assumption or prediction.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
the left back spot isn't "vexing" to anyone who doesn't have a biased view
Aina has been doing very well playing there this season and Idowu looks a decent back up
imho, anyone who thinks Echejile has any business playing for the SE at this stage does not have Nigeria's interests at heart


Really? Some of you don’t know your football. How many goals did Nigeria concede in our qualifying games with Echijiele playing at LB? His experience gives hin the edge over those rookies.


you accuse others of not knowing football but you attribute the goals conceded during the qualifiers to echejile's presence ? :rotf: :rotf: The irony
Only a football illiterate would give primary credit for cleansheets to a Left back not even Lahm or Roberto Carlos

Ok Echejile also played at LB in the 0-2 home defeat to Southafrica.
We conceded 2 goals at home and one of the goals came from a cross he failed to stop.
Is that the kind of experience we need?

my brother pls keep your grade school propaganda skills confined to R&R
Even if you choose to ignore the evidence of your own eyes consider the evidence of the various clubsides that have rejected him this season
The dude is stuck playing belgian division 2 football and you want him to represent us at the World cup
sometimes i feel some of you guys actually hate Nigeria


I see you are trying to hurl insults. :lol: :lol: Get some lessons from Zeelot.

You are as strong as your weakest link. Replace your Lahm or Roberto Carlos with a weaker player and you will see the difference. But I suspect you won't understand what that means. Echiejilie is an important part of our 5 man defence that conceded few goals in qualifying. Team chemistry and experience are vital components that have worked well for us in that department. And you guys now want to replace him with a championship player with less than a year's professional football whose positioning is woeful and who switches off most times. Wonderful.


Where did I insult you lol :rotf: :rotf:
I think you are seeing things to deflect attention away from your unintelligent reasoning
If aina is disqualified because he is a championship player where does that leave echejile who plays in the second division of Belgium
We did not play a 5 man defence during qualifying
Your lack of knowledge on this subject is quite embarrassing


Go check the meaning of insults. Don't let me call you your name like others do. :lol:

And don't call it unintelligent reasoning if you can't comprehend.

The difference between Echiejile and Aina is so wide - years of experience including tournament experience, team chemistry playing with the same players and playing stats. FACT!

And 5 man defence includes the goalkeeper. You obviously haven't played the game or coached a team if you think the goalkeeper does not count as part of your defence unit. I didn't say defenders. :lol:

:lol: :lol: first of all bros If you consider anything I wrote insulting you are far too thinskinned to be starting your discussions by condescendingly telling people They don’t know anything about football
Secondly those were love taps not insults
if I wanted to insult you I would be talking about the fact your full time profession entails kissing buhari’s illiterate wrinkled arse online . but I didn’t mention that did I ?
My definition of unintelligent reasoning is someone stating an opinion , typing FACT in all caps with an exclamation mark then congratulating themselves on making an strong argument.
That’s usually the red flag I’m discussing with a simpleton and better off doing something more productive with my time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 20857
Location: The Kingdom
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
the left back spot isn't "vexing" to anyone who doesn't have a biased view
Aina has been doing very well playing there this season and Idowu looks a decent back up
imho, anyone who thinks Echejile has any business playing for the SE at this stage does not have Nigeria's interests at heart


Really? Some of you don’t know your football. How many goals did Nigeria concede in our qualifying games with Echijiele playing at LB? His experience gives hin the edge over those rookies.


you accuse others of not knowing football but you attribute the goals conceded during the qualifiers to echejile's presence ? :rotf: :rotf: The irony
Only a football illiterate would give primary credit for cleansheets to a Left back not even Lahm or Roberto Carlos

Ok Echejile also played at LB in the 0-2 home defeat to Southafrica.
We conceded 2 goals at home and one of the goals came from a cross he failed to stop.
Is that the kind of experience we need?

my brother pls keep your grade school propaganda skills confined to R&R
Even if you choose to ignore the evidence of your own eyes consider the evidence of the various clubsides that have rejected him this season
The dude is stuck playing belgian division 2 football and you want him to represent us at the World cup
sometimes i feel some of you guys actually hate Nigeria


I see you are trying to hurl insults. :lol: :lol: Get some lessons from Zeelot.

You are as strong as your weakest link. Replace your Lahm or Roberto Carlos with a weaker player and you will see the difference. But I suspect you won't understand what that means. Echiejilie is an important part of our 5 man defence that conceded few goals in qualifying. Team chemistry and experience are vital components that have worked well for us in that department. And you guys now want to replace him with a championship player with less than a year's professional football whose positioning is woeful and who switches off most times. Wonderful.


Where did I insult you lol :rotf: :rotf:
I think you are seeing things to deflect attention away from your unintelligent reasoning
If aina is disqualified because he is a championship player where does that leave echejile who plays in the second division of Belgium
We did not play a 5 man defence during qualifying
Your lack of knowledge on this subject is quite embarrassing


Go check the meaning of insults. Don't let me call you your name like others do. :lol:

And don't call it unintelligent reasoning if you can't comprehend.

The difference between Echiejile and Aina is so wide - years of experience including tournament experience, team chemistry playing with the same players and playing stats. FACT!

And 5 man defence includes the goalkeeper. You obviously haven't played the game or coached a team if you think the goalkeeper does not count as part of your defence unit. I didn't say defenders. :lol:

:lol: :lol: first of all bros If you consider anything I wrote insulting you are far too thinskinned to be starting your discussions by condescendingly telling people They don’t know anything about football
Secondly those were love taps not insults
if I wanted to insult you I would be talking about the fact your full time profession entails kissing buhari’s illiterate wrinkled arse online . but I didn’t mention that did I ?
My definition of unintelligent reasoning is someone stating an opinion , typing FACT in all caps with an exclamation mark then congratulating themselves on making an strong argument.
That’s usually the red flag I’m discussing with a simpleton and better off doing something more productive with my time


You are really feeling cool. And yet more insults. Wetin person no go hear for this CE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like it or not, Echiejile is the best option we have at LB at the moment. And that is the conclusion from simpletons like myself and Rohr. :taunt:

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Komani, Majestic-12 [Bot], marko, YemiBrazil and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group