EFE AMBROSE- I DESERVE WORLD CUP CHANCE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: EFE AMBROSE- I DESERVE WORLD CUP CHANCE

Post by Flex Swift »

wale1974 wrote:Flex Swift take style delete your comments.......................You can thank me later.

WCQ is different from CLQ
I stand by my comment Efe chance of getting into the team are slim and none and none has left town :taunt:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EFE AMBROSE- I DESERVE WORLD CUP CHANCE

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:What are you guys going on about? FIFA counts every round of qualification as the preliminaries to the world cup tournament itself, and every game and goal counts for EVERY round:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/index.html
You have time Bro.

Some people on here are just impossible. This is the one place where one is constantly reminded that many people are not interested in the truth, facts, or correct information. They are happy to stay firmly stuck in stupid

You have clearly said it has no bearing on whether he should be invited, but he played the qualifiers, yet the miners are still digging for nonexistent logic.

I'm learning to just state the facts, and move on.

Hopefully, a few people will benefit from it.
The bolded is quite admirable but you have to admit you’re not all the way there yet. If you were, you’d be willing to admit that Ambrose has had the kind of season that ought to get him an invite from Rhor, at least, to a friendly :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.