FA Cup Man United (2-0) BHA [Rom, Matic]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup Man United (1-0) BHA [Rom]

Post by Kabalega »

This is over!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: FA Cup Man United (2-0) BHA [Rom, Matic]

Post by tfco »

interesting interview
JM is telling these f*ckers what to do and they're not executing

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

The team may just implode!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote:interesting interview

Mmmh. Normally this should be a kick up the players backsides, it gives us an idea that Jose actually wants the team to play positive stuff, but some players are not responding for whatever reason.

But in this case we are dealing with prima donnas who refused to respond to other managers like Moyes and Van Gaal they effectively downed tools and the blame was on the manager.
So this can potentially be a problem unless the board backs the manager and a firesale is held this summer.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

benteke wrote:

Mmmh. Normally this should be a kick up the players backsides, it gives us an idea that Jose actually wants the team to play positive stuff, but some players are not responding for whatever reason.

But in this case we are dealing with prima donnas who refused to respond to other managers like Moyes and Van Gaal they effectively downed tools and the blame was on the manager.
So this can potentially be a problem unless the board backs the manager and a firesale is held this summer.
You are one hell of a dumbo if you ever believed that crap you wrote.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: but we have to give the man the benefit of the doubt.
At the beginning of the season this same team was playing positive football, United fans on this forum can testify to that.
What happened along the way i have no idea to be honest.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I find it strange that some manure fans have managed to lure themselves into the same corner some deluded Arsenal fans found themselves rather than face the truth.

Let me help these deluded fans out, do you guys mean Jose started playing this crappy football with Manure team?

Wao so it is the manure players ignoring his instructions....I find it laughable reading these.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:I find it strange that some manure fans have managed to lure themselves into the same corner some deluded Arsenal fans found themselves rather than face the truth.

Let me help these deluded fans out, do you guys mean Jose started playing this crappy football with Manure team?

Wao so it is the manure players ignoring his instructions....I find it laughable reading these.
Never mind them.

I look at Liverpool and I know that Mane, Firminho and Salah will start or play at some point regardless of the game.
How they set up might differ but the personnel will be the same. Top teams don't change lineups as often as JM does at ManU.
Heck, he complained about it when bringing in Alexis Sanchez! He should have eased him into the team, off the bench.

Martial was top draw when he joined ManU, now he is pedestrian! That is unreal for this guy!
The same with Man City and even Chelsea.

ManU had LVG (JM's mentor) and let him go...! Iditotas, at many levels!
Financing played a part but at some point you have to educate the financial guys.

LVG would have had the similar or better results with the team he was building.
Now, Jose is trying to use those results to his advantage, stabbing ManU & his mentor LVG, in the end.
The idiots have a point.

De Get earned ManU way too many points.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

you're an even bigger dumbo who just spouts the same sh*te

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:I find it strange that some manure fans have managed to lure themselves into the same corner some deluded Arsenal fans found themselves rather than face the truth.

did you watch yesterday's game?

thanks

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote: ManU had LVG (JM's mentor) and let him go...! Iditotas, at many levels!
Financing played a part but at some point you have to educate the financial guys.

LVG would have had the similar or better results with the team he was building.
Now, Jose is trying to use those results to his advantage, stabbing ManU & his mentor LVG, in the end.
The idiots have a point.
when you keep repeating the same mantra (we have regressed), you begin to believe it
i prefer to use stats

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:

downed tools?

i don't recall players responding negatively to Moyes/LVG

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:

thanks
If you think the crap your team dishes out started yesterday then like the rest of the manure fans making silly excuses for a pathetic coach ,you guys deserve the rubbish being served your team.

When I was pointing this out last season,you guys were busy enjoying carabao and Europa euphoria....now I hear it is the players ignoring Jose .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re:

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

thanks
If you think the crap your team dishes out started yesterday then like the rest of the manure fans making silly excuses for a pathetic coach ,you guys deserve the rubbish being served your team.

When I was pointing this out last season,you guys were busy enjoying carabao and Europa euphoria....now I hear it is the players ignoring Jose .
simple Q, you did not answer. did you watch the game?

next Q - how was yesterday's performance compared to the Liverpool game (Mar 10)?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

downed tools?

Don't you remember the widespread reports about players being close to revolt over what they said were methods that stiffle their creativity and the saga about how LVG used to send them emails with suggestions on improvement and most of them used to ignore.
And also how two senior players went to see LVG about the whole issue.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I am generally saying that maybe it's time we ask questions about the players too, it can't all be down to the manager.
Like i said, how come when the season started, the team was playing well and thrashing some teams with big scores, then things changed.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

downed tools?

Don't you remember the widespread reports about players being close to revolt over what they said were methods that stiffle their creativity and the saga about how LVG used to send them emails with suggestions on improvement and most of them used to ignore.
true true

but c'mon, for all the criticism JM is getting about his 'negative' style, you guys have really forgotten about Moyes (27 crosses against Fulham or Villa IIRC) and LVG (dominate possession but lose the match)

abeg gimme JM any day

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote:

I am generally saying that maybe it's time we ask questions about the players too, it can't all be down to the manager.
Like i said, how come when the season started, the team was playing well and thrashing some teams with big scores, then things changed.
Benteke, there are people with opinion similar to yours but in reality it doesn't work like that. It is all down to the manager - this is not monkey post roadside football where we select our teammates and decide how we play, the manager is in charge in professional football. The management and fans question the manager while the manager questions the players. This is not a volunteer job. The high end of football management, especially handling teams like Manchester United among others, is one of the most lucrative jobs on earth. It comes with huge responsibilities.

Success is down to the manager and failure is also down to the manager. Preparations for matchday formation/lineup, making the players believe in you, handling difficult media people, forcing the management to provide the necessary tools, getting the best out of highly skilled but lackadaisical footballers, handling the delicate intricacies of mind games with opposing managers and even match officials are some of the skills that you are getting paid for. It is not easy but the pay is good and there is no hiding place.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
benteke wrote:

you're an even bigger dumbo who just spouts the same sh*te
Short illiterate, come back when you can put together 4 or more sentences.
:bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
see this mugu who communicates with emojis

State your argument or stfu

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:
zee wrote:

Just 4 sentences to save your miserable life :mrgreen:
Daft takoradi pygmy :bump:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

downed tools?

Just as we were discussing, along comes Van Gaal to remind us of that issue. :biggrin:

Louis van Gaal has criticised his former Manchester United players, describing them as "unprofessional" for refusing to read his emails.

The former Netherlands manager spent two seasons in charge at Old Trafford, but was sacked and replaced by Jose Mourinho in May 2016, just two days after leading the club to their first FA Cup trophy in 12 years.

Van Gaal revealed he used to have individual meetings with players to track their progress, but admits they would often ignore his messages preparing them for the session - forcing him to track when they had been read.

Read more here
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... s-messages
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:

Just 4 sentences to save your miserable life :mrgreen:
Daft takoradi pygmy :bump:
post without emoji's

german short bratwurst mugu

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S