CAMP NEWS -- THE MARCH FRIENDLIES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMP NEWS -- THE MARCH FRIENDLIES

Post by maceo4 »

Omeruo was live from camp, its on Instagram, the thing sweet well well. The camaraderie and spirit in the camp is so great, kai :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: DNQ no good o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

naijaguy wrote:My clients :taunt: :taunt:

But when and where can we buy the gear now. I want all of it!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

maceo4 wrote:Omeruo was live from camp, its on Instagram, the thing sweet well well. The camaraderie and spirit in the camp is so great, kai :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: DNQ no good o!
As in... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
naijaguy wrote:My clients :taunt: :taunt:
brah I want that outfit big time 8-)

It won't fit your stomach o!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tbite wrote:What was camp like in the days of Papilo, Okocha, Oliseh, Amokachi etc.
...no camera phones etc to tell what's up or down :biggrin:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote:Onazi Don turn to sanchez oooo
See Aina having the time of this life! :clap: :clap: :clap: By the grace of God, when he retires, he will look back and go to his father's house, kneel down and thank his father for assisting him to become a Super Eagle.

some people and their fathers are waiting for England and Germany.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Culture is a powerful thing sha. :D
See Ola Aia, 'omo oyibo'. See how he is loving the Naija experience.
Same with Leon.
This is what hooks these so-called 'oyibo' guys once they taste it.
You can't deny your culture.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I cant stop watching the video. And why does Kelechi always dance like an old man? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr Shows wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
papilo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Was it Ndidi that took the picture?
Ndidi is the guy standing behind Onazi, partially obscured.
Looks more like Victor Moses to me.
You might be right o.
Ndidi is taller than that.
Too little of the face exposed to be sure though....
Definitely Moses, you can see a few strands of his dreadlocks..

:rotf: :rotf: You can obviously spot the Nigerian contingent in the picture. Shey Ezenwa go fit catch ball in this cold the way he is looking :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tbite wrote:What was camp like in the days of Papilo, Okocha, Oliseh, Amokachi etc.

I think we should concentrate on this team, this camp and the march friendlies, as the thread topic states. Dont you think so?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:Omeruo was live from camp, its on Instagram, the thing sweet well well. The camaraderie and spirit in the camp is so great, kai :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: DNQ no good o!

And you no share link?? Selfishness no good o! :sneaky:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

danfo driver wrote:

Video evidence abeg. All these pictures and videos dey sweet my Belle no be small.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Video evidence abeg. All these pictures and videos dey sweet my Belle no be small.
Abeg no vex o, they posted it on their story board and there's no way to share it outside of IG. A lot of players were showing it live, Ighalo, Musa, Omeruo to name a few...

Basically, it was after their dinner they had the introduction for the new player from the CHAN team, he got up and did a song and they booed him :rotf: , then they have a new kit manager, an oyinbo guy, he is not a singer so his own introduction was at the piano, he introduced himself and said 'where he's from doesn't matter anymore', that from today on he is a Nigerian and they all cheered for him and Musa promised to get him a Naija Pali immediately :rotf: . Then he played two songs for them on the piano including 'we are the world'. Then they wanted to introduce him to Naija music since Onazi said 'you can't Shaku to we are the world' :rotf: Then it goes into the video thats already been posted of Onazi playing the piano while Kele does his old man dancing and singing :thumbs: :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

danfo driver wrote:
See Aina having the time of this life! :clap: :clap: :clap: By the grace of God, when he retires, he will look back and go to his father's house, kneel down and thank his father for assisting him to become a Super Eagle.

some people and their fathers are waiting for England and Germany.
That just brought the biggest smile to my face. Love it. This bunch are a TEAM. Take that to the bank.
To stop trying is to start dying
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems the probably team lined up like this:

---------------------------------Uzoho-------------------------------------

-----------------Ekong-----------------------------Balogun------------------

---Shehu-----------------------------------------------------------Idowu------

---------------------Ndidi-------------------Onazi/Obi-------------------------

----Iwobi----------------------Iheanacho-------------------------Moses--------

---------------------------------Ighalo-----------------------------------
The coach lined up Victor Moses and Iwobi as back ups to Ighalo in attack with Iheanacho playing just behind the Chanchung Yatai man, who fired blanks during the session.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr Shows wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
papilo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Was it Ndidi that took the picture?
Ndidi is the guy standing behind Onazi, partially obscured.
Looks more like Victor Moses to me.
You might be right o.
Ndidi is taller than that.
Too little of the face exposed to be sure though....
Definitely Moses, you can see a few strands of his dreadlocks..

:rotf: :rotf: You can obviously spot the Nigerian contingent in the picture. Shey Ezenwa go fit catch ball in this cold the way he is looking :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The guy looks like he is SUFFERING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Poland Training:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Press Conference:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Training:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Culture is a powerful thing sha. :D
See Ola Aia, 'omo oyibo'. See how he is loving the Naija experience.
Same with Leon.
This is what hooks these so-called 'oyibo' guys once they taste it.
You can't deny your culture.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I cant stop watching the video. And why does Kelechi always dance like an old man? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You want him to the running man? That is how church goers dance in 9ja and I enjoy his character he lights up the team
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I hope Pa Jeun Ko Ku, finally hears word? Having a peace corps team is very important. Brazil 2014 was destroyed because of fight! Finally, we have a peace corps team and you and your likes will not destroy it.