CAMP NEWS -- THE MARCH FRIENDLIES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMP NEWS -- THE MARCH FRIENDLIES

Post by walesvilla »

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
highbury wrote:Furthermore, that Africanistic trait where ones lateness reflects on their supposed importance.... I see that trait with Victor Moses. Even with Mikel. Albeit less so
those 2 look like the odd out from the group - especially Moses - seems not to flow with the the group - just my perception

but what i can say - they are still are best legs on the pitch for now.
Dont you guys get tired of your negativity and just look forward to the games? :roll: :roll:
well if Mikel and Moses are not in camp by end of today- I welcome you to defend their lateness to camp. (especially Moses)
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ndidi, Iheanacho, Awaziem report to camp.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Mikel is not coming to camp. He is having issues with his work permit in China.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tunde72 wrote:Mikel is not coming to camp. He is having issues with his work permit in China.
Oh wow, perfect chance for us to see who could step up in his absence.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
highbury wrote:Furthermore, that Africanistic trait where ones lateness reflects on their supposed importance.... I see that trait with Victor Moses. Even with Mikel. Albeit less so
those 2 look like the odd out from the group - especially Moses - seems not to flow with the the group - just my perception

Dont you guys get tired of your negativity and just look forward to the games? :roll: :roll:
So an observation is now considered negative? Mtshew go and sit down. Arguably the greatest player in the World-Messi is already in the Ettihad preparing for Italy on Friday. Meanwhile Chelsea defender- Moses is trying to find his way to the airport. Nonsense
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

walesvilla wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

well if Mikel and Moses are not in camp by end of today- I welcome you to defend their lateness to camp. (especially Moses)
I am NOT defending anything. i dont give a didily squat! It is between Mikel, Moses and ROhr! My job is to support the team (the players in camp).

Seriously, dont you guys get tired? Wouldnt it just be easier to just be excited about the players WHO ARE IN CAMP, and look forward to the game?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

If the rumors are true, that Mikel, Ajayi and Etebo are out of Poland, I imagine the first two should be able to get into England for the second game.

But I am also stunned that the Polish FA cannot speak to their "home office." How were they brought up? They didnt teach them how to treat guests in their home?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Barber no dey for Poland :taunt:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Gotti wrote:
That Shaku Shaku dance or whatever it's called has to be the most annoying dance ever.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tobi17 wrote: That Shaku Shaku dance or whatever it's called has to be the most annoying dance ever.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When well done, it's terrific...
So long as they don't burst out the white hanky!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

i tire..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where is muyiwalawal? Looks like Rohr is not down with inner caucus at all.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Complete! 23 Eagles in Camp as Ezenwa joins Wroclaw camp
By Brila - March 21, 20180
http://www.brila.net/complete-23-eagles ... claw-camp/

Goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa has joined the rest of the team in Wroclaw ahead of Friday’s friendly against Poland bringing the number of players in camp to 23.

According to Super Eagles media officer, Toyin Ibitoye, the Coaches aren’t expecting any any more arrivals until the camp in London for the Serbia friendly.

Team captain, Mikel Obi (work permit), Oghenekaro Etebo (injury), while Junior Ajayi, Gabriel Okechukwu and Daniel Akpeyi (visa issuance delay) are the players that will miss Friday’s game.

Ibitoye confirmed to Godwin Enakena in a telephone interview from Poland that Ezenwa – the latest arrival on Wednesday – will join his teammates on Thursday for a first feel of the Stadion Miejski.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:
Complete! 23 Eagles in Camp as Ezenwa joins Wroclaw camp
By Brila - March 21, 20180
http://www.brila.net/complete-23-eagles ... claw-camp/

Goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa has joined the rest of the team in Wroclaw ahead of Friday’s friendly against Poland bringing the number of players in camp to 23.

According to Super Eagles media officer, Toyin Ibitoye, the Coaches aren’t expecting any any more arrivals until the camp in London for the Serbia friendly.

Team captain, Mikel Obi (work permit), Oghenekaro Etebo (injury), while Junior Ajayi, Gabriel Okechukwu and Daniel Akpeyi (visa issuance delay) are the players that will miss Friday’s game.

Ibitoye confirmed to Godwin Enakena in a telephone interview from Poland that Ezenwa – the latest arrival on Wednesday – will join his teammates on Thursday for a first feel of the Stadion Miejski.
...what does that mean? They need work permit to play friendly in a foreign land?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/21/ea ... on-shines/

Eagles Training Report – Joel Obi Proves Fitness With Dazzling Display, Moses Simon Shines

The Super Eagles of Nigeria ‎had their first training session yesterday ahead of their test game against Poland on Friday as part of their preparations for the World Cup in Russia.

Owngoalnigeria.com correspondent reports that the team had a small pitch training, mainly due to the fact that they only had one goalkeeper in Francis Odinaka Uzoho who trained separately with the goalkeeper trainer.

The rest of the team trained among themselves in a small pitch game, popularly referred to in Nigeria as “Monkey Post”‎ game with emphasis on scoring, which many of the players succeeded in doing during the session.

Moses Simon was very lively during the session as his quick feet helped him evade his markers with ease despite the lack of space. He scored as many as six times based on our counts.

Another player who looked sharp was Joel Obi who is back into the team after a close to four years absence. Obi showed no sign of the player who missed his club’s penultimate game with an injury as he was sharp all through the session.

Others like Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina and Leon Balogun also caught the eyes. Even Uche Agbo produced a moment of skill that left his markers in their wake much to the delight of his teammates.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Training suit is cool. Naija mixing non traditional color (black) with different shades of green to good effect
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: