MFM IN HELL VS MC ALGIERS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MFM IN HELL VS MC ALGIERS

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The goal keeper was a basket.

But people were crucifying Rohr for not inviting him to fight for the SE WC squad. In fact truetalk insinuated he is better than Ezenwa, Akpeyi and Uzoho.
1naija,

You seem to take seriously the frequent claim here that the best local players are not selected for the CHAN. Always take that with a grain of salt. Who has definitive knowledge of the so-called BEST PLAYERS? The BEST PLAYERS are simply those that the coach dims to be the best for his team period.

EII, but it's truetalk, our foremost expert on superb goalkeepers that none of the National team coaches know about, that said so. Are you saying we should consider him as someone that "him head no dey house" anytime he says such things again? :D
1naija,

Why you dey look for trouble where trouble no dey? My point is a general statement addressed to those who often label every loss by our home-based squad at the door of local coaches not selecting the best players in the league. If truetalk made that statement about the MFM goalkeeper then his views definitely fit those that I have mentioned.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Growing pains, we learn from our experiences.

MFM FC is a privately owned club, that earn their salaries.
Kpele! Why don't they learn from the public sector best practice or their mistakes, rather than inventing the wheel!
No thank you. Keep your help and stay away from MFM FC.
We will remain a private sector ran club free from government meddling or interference. We all see what is going in Ibadan. We also saw how Taraba FC players were flogged for asking for their salary.

Growing pains is part of the process.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:
We will remain a private sector ran club free from government meddling or interference. We all see what is going in Ibadan. We also saw how Taraba FC players were flogged for asking for their salary.

Sure! I guess learning from others is a weakness!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Sure! I guess learning from others is a weakness!
No we need good mentors. We don't want to learn from government owned clubs.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:
No we need good mentors. We don't want to learn from government owned clubs.
We have seen your likes before.....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What on earth was he doing for the 3rd goal? He kicked cleared a through ball from near bis penalty spot! Why didn't he just pick up or dive onto the ball? Did he not realise that he is allowed to pick up the ball in his own area?!

Goals after then were comical as they clearly targeted the weak GK. Algiers were cnuts for playing on when an MFM player was down injured, and even passing the ball around him as he laid on the floor in pain.
Robotnik wrote:This team was a real amateur side that punched above their weight

The goal keeper was a basket.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

The fact that they got this far is shocking even on their limited budget.

Nice try MFM.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Travelling. Little time to respond to the inanity that has been let loose on this thread.

Be patient. Those need a heavy dose of sensewhip will get it.