Mikel on form

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Mikel on form

Post by marutimon »

Two quality assists (with a midget hattrick)!

The pass to the first goal was world class (Pirlo).
The second was just pure quality - pin perfect pass into the only pocket of space that could create a goal (but the finish was excellent as well).

[/video]
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel on form

Post by Robotnik »

Ighalo scored a goal too
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

2 excellent assists by Mikel with well weighted lobbed passes through the middle.
Ighalo also scored a well taken, true No. 9 goal.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one by our captain!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Mikel Inspires Tianjin Teda To First Win Of The Season

Nigerian Midfeilder John Obi Mikel wasn in inspired form as he provided 2 assists as his Chinese Super league side Tianjin Teda ran out 3-2 winners over Tianjin Quan on Sunday at the Tianjin Olympic Sports Stadium . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/mikel-ins ... in-season/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Those assists were sick...however the 2nd assist was all about high football IQ..the opposition all thought he was going right, faked the pass by adjusting his foot while elevated..what a worldclass pass...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Those assists were sick...however the 2nd assist was all about high football IQ..the opposition all thought he was going right, faked the pass by adjusting his foot while elevated..what a worldclass pass...
You are slacking! How come someone else was 'breaking the news' about Mikel???? Hope you are not on sick leave oo
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Those assists were sick...however the 2nd assist was all about high football IQ..the opposition all thought he was going right, faked the pass by adjusting his foot while elevated..what a worldclass pass...
You are slacking! How come someone else was 'breaking the news' about Mikel???? Hope you are not on sick leave oo
I was going to post this, but my new ghana babe kill me with laugh when she called ghana men short and referred to them as midgets. ...if only she knew. I laugh die , come fall down for ground. ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

marutimon wrote:Two quality assists (with a midget hattrick)!

The pass to the first goal was world class (Pirlo).
The second was just pure quality - pin perfect pass into the only pocket of space that could create a goal (but the finish was excellent as well).

[/video]
Pardon me, but nobody is ever "on form." The correct language is "in form".
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so many Euro stars has-beens on display. Credit to the Chinese football administration. A simple local league atmosphere look like international tournament.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Who is that black forward for the red team.
A complete waste-pipe!

But, hey unlike ManU, he put several chances on target. :tic:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Is Mikel not the club captain? Started off with the armband, but if you look at the place where the melee was, the armband was with another player and Mikel was definitely visible in the clip without it. Maybe he was about to be subbed and stepped in to douse the tension before leaving, but that was strange.
To stop trying is to start dying
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
I was going to post this, but my new ghana babe kill me with laugh when she called ghana men short and referred to them as midgets. ...if only she knew. I laugh die , come fall down for ground. ...
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Kabalega wrote:Who is that black forward for the red team.
A complete waste-pipe!

But, hey unlike ManU, he put several chances on target. :tic:
Modeste
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Good game......................Good to see Mikel bossing Witsel in the middle.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

This Ghana babe to make u forget mikel na wa
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

This Ghana babe to make u forget mikel na wa
Imagine, all these years we suffered his obsession...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!