A chanced encounter with Alloy Agu!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: A chanced encounter with Alloy Agu!

Post by Bell »

oloye wrote:
Polly wrote:Oloye, please offer a comment on the quality of the toilets at the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport. I have had three experiences of the facility in the past three years, each of them embarrassing. I think this is soccer-related, as they are the same ones our soccer stars, officials and visitors also use.
Oga Polly , everything about Nnamdi Azikwe is wrong from its inception. When this eyesore of an airport was being built, i thought it would be bigger and better than the MMA, to call it underwhelming is using good grammar to dress up a crime.

The airport is an anti climax of everything good thing there is to celebrate about the FCT.
THE EXCUSE MAKERS WILL TELL YOU...

..."Let's be realistic, we are poor. Let's manage what we have", confusing pessimism and low expectations with realism. In this case, it's like bathrooms are some new invention. Service providers keep throwing second class services at the people, and the people keep gulping it without protest. And the beat goes on.
Bell
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:oloye, very good one. Must have been sweet re-uniting with Alloy. I hope to catch up with him soon too.
Dont you dare try it! We are watching you, very closely. :sneaky:
No need to shake, danfo. Just looking forward to meeting my old practice mate at ACB (Alloy). I might meet him at the London friendly against England or hook up with him in Nigeria this summer. As for watching closely, you can't stop the inevitable! If only you knew. :smile:
"Catch up", yes; "meet up", yeah ok. "Hook up?", hmm that means something else oh.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:oloye, very good one. Must have been sweet re-uniting with Alloy. I hope to catch up with him soon too.
Dont you dare try it! We are watching you, very closely. :sneaky:
No need to shake, danfo. Just looking forward to meeting my old practice mate at ACB (Alloy). I might meet him at the London friendly against England or hook up with him in Nigeria this summer. As for watching closely, you can't stop the inevitable! If only you knew. :smile:
"Catch up", yes; "meet up", yeah ok. "Hook up?", hmm that means something else oh.
cheii! even worse! I know even decode. thats already quid pro quo. :shock: :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Always refreshing reading your write ups.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why do Nigerians like to lie to somebody's face? Bigpokey receives a lot of likes on his pictures on facebook. Those of us that know where he lives in 5th ward know otherwise. So why would ibitoye look uncle oloye in the eye and tell him he looks like he can still play for the SE? **in the voice of Chris Carter** ..come on man! Now, if he had said the Green Eagles I would have believed him 100%. The oldest players made the Green Eagles that's why spectator Odegbami and CCCCCCCCCC were the best players in that era.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

1naija wrote:Why do Nigerians like to lie to somebody's face? Bigpokey receives a lot of likes on his pictures on facebook. Those of us that know where he lives in 5th ward know otherwise. So why would ibitoye look uncle oloye in the eye and tell him he looks like he can still play for the SE? **in the voice of Chris Carter** ..come on man! Now, if he had said the Green Eagles I would have believed him 100%. The oldest players made the Green Eagles that's why spectator Odegbami and CCCCCCCCCC were the best players in that era.
Shattap dia ,nor be me say make ya belle look like palmy keg! :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It sure was, just checked the complimentary card he gave me only to discover he has the prefix Dr to his name, which means he has join the growing list of former players with Phd.
Nigerians are no longer flossing with masters degree,now it is Phd.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

oloye wrote:
1naija wrote:Why do Nigerians like to lie to somebody's face? Bigpokey receives a lot of likes on his pictures on facebook. Those of us that know where he lives in 5th ward know otherwise. So why would ibitoye look uncle oloye in the eye and tell him he looks like he can still play for the SE? **in the voice of Chris Carter** ..come on man! Now, if he had said the Green Eagles I would have believed him 100%. The oldest players made the Green Eagles that's why spectator Odegbami and CCCCCCCCCC were the best players in that era.
Shattap dia ,nor be me say make ya belle look like palmy keg! :lol:

I have a 5 pack. I'm working on breaking the 5th pack into 2.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.