How Long will Salah last in England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
How Long will Salah last in England

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lets just say bobo is heading to Barca or Real .. Liverpool cannot hold on to quality players ..FACT... Suarez, Coutinho, etc etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How Long will Salah last in England

Post by Kabalega »

That depends on Liverpool's ambitions.

Teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool have to make a decision to either keep up with the likes of ManU, Man City, PSG, RM and Barça or get left behind.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:lets just say bobo is heading to Barca or Real .. Liverpool cannot hold on to quality players ..FACT... Suarez, Coutinho, etc etc
How long can they hold him As if you have offers pouring from every corner; he is a good average striker for an average team like Liverpool. The One eyed man is usually king in Kenyan villages
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:lets just say bobo is heading to Barca or Real .. Liverpool cannot hold on to quality players ..FACT... Suarez, Coutinho, etc etc
How long can they hold him As if you have offers pouring from every corner; he is a good average striker for an average team like Liverpool. The One eyed man is usually king in Kenyan villages

Salah is Average? Unbelievable! :shock:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Na wah o. Mourinho almost made him "why my career never quite took off". :shock:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Hopefully not for long. My bad belle says he cannot continue to play for loserpool but happy for the brother. Really surprised by how good he has become. Loserpool will make a killing on him. I think the likes of Real and Barca will want him to do it for atleast 2 yrs in a row. Michu happened.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if he want to go to a bigger club and cash in he better do it now, and before world cup because if he and Egypt flop in Russia no one will look at him again.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

2 seasons max. Liverpool is a farm team for Barca. #Fact.

'Big club' for mouth :taunt: