Yeyekubu Yeyebgeni is not fit to play for El Kanemi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Yeyekubu Yeyebgeni is not fit to play for El Kanemi

Post by CMS »

If you look for the meaning of "USELESS in the dictionary, you'll find Yeyeybgeni here.
The man is out of position. He looses every ball passed to him. His runs are into the middle disturbing Agahowa. He's offsides for that mater. He has no clue.

His lack of tactical decision is leaving Cele to play the left wing postion and forcing Okoronkwo to play the left full back and he's getting exposed a bit.

In short. the man is a liabilty.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
pastorhotr99
Egg
Egg
..What a Silly game ...

Post by pastorhotr99 »

Yakubu isnt the coach...its Chukwu's tactical arr on the field of play..how on earth can he play Yak & Julius...then also play Okocha & Kanu ...fully knowing he has a very inexperienced DM (Seyi)...i hoep people can now see the difference between Amodou and Chukwu as to who knew what he was doing

...circa 1999...
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

I already know CCC is useless. How can he sub Kanu out and leave Yeyegbeni. This CCC should be shot for treason

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I will not blame any of the strikers; they almost all to be dropping back to pick up balls cos the midfield was non-existent...but then again is that surprising when you play Okocha and Kanu at the same time.

How unsurprising that the two worst culprits were the last two to join the team?

Ayo, now I see why you hype Seyi...he and Utaka were the only one that deserved to wear the green today.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

have been warning over &over agian that JJ & Kanu should never be on the field at the same time.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Infact, I was expecting an early change like BRINGING IN IKEDIA for KANU, and REMOVING YAK for AGALI immediately. I was expecting this immediately the second half.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

TY, Cele played well too. And I will not blame YAK for anything. CCC is simply clueless. He sends 11 men he thinks are the best out there to do whatever they want, as long as they line up in a 4-4-2 formation.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Seyi deserve to wear the green? What game were you watching. He absolutely had no clue. Went too far forward for a DM, and only came into the game in the last 20 minutes. Maybe if he has other working midfielders around him, he will be better, but on today's evidence, he is all hype.
To stop trying is to start dying
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

At this point, we can just relieve CCC of his duty and let someone else carry on. A bit harsh, but we have to do it. The guy is really annoying me right now.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Egbavoune should take over now!!!
Finidi
Egg
Egg
COACHING PROBLEM

Post by Finidi »

Guys, what I saw today has shown me that Chukwu may not be up to this coaching responsibilty. Look at the line-up having Okocha and Kanu at the center of the midfield. What did you expect? Even the so much criticized Onigbinde knew better not to play both at the center of midfield. He ingeniously moved Okocha to the wings cos he understands that we needed an extra player who could hustle, track back, and defend in that midfield.If Morrocco had come out to play in the first half, they could have easily ran over this midfield. To make matters worse, this same midfielders could not even create anything for the strikers.
Why would any one blame Yakubu for not producing? How many good passes did he receive? When he became a Nigerian international, did we not know that he is an out and out striker who really depends on great services from his midfileders in order to be effective? He is the speedy hustling type that needs space in order to perform. He has to make his defence-splitting runs, and hope that his team-mates will pick him out. The fact is that our so-called creative superstars, Okocha and Kanu, had no clue. Please stop this YEYEGBENI STUFF cos it is getting on my nerves.
CHUKWU IS VERY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DISGRACEFUL DISPLAY FROM THE SUPER EAGLES. I may not know much about coaching, but I tell you that I can assemble a better team from the same options chukwu had.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

you people are sad....give CCC chance the next game if he dont put things right then u can hunt him till he is no longer have legs to run
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

WELL SAID FINIDI
Lagbaja
Egg
Egg
Yak Yak

Post by Lagbaja »

Hey, its unfair to lay d blame on yak, No be him say he wan play for wings now abi?
LATER!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Finidi very well said.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN here we go again, CCC no good , Robson na yeye, a beg make we accept defeat. So Okocha and Kanu no fit play together after how many years of playing togehter. The truth is our expectations is higher than what we have on the ground chikena. To expect CCC or whoever to perform magic is sacrilegious, Did i hear someone say Eguavoen pls dont make me laugh.
I just hope they wont put the [players and the coaches under unneccessary pressure they dont need that now. We have met the toughest team in the group ( i hope i am right about this). So what we need to do is to sit down and find a way of winning the next two. So all of a sudden Seyi is not experienced, did someone not compare him to Djemba , and proclaimed him to be better.
We have the boys to do it , that i belive, but thinking other teams are in Tunis to sell groundnut, is one way to book an early ticket home.
Listen , the glorious days are gone, what we are trying to do is to make sure we do not return to the dark days. It is so funny that none of you guys realise that most of the guys now maturing into the SE are the same guys who struggle to beat their fellow African teams in U-21, 23 competitons, it should show you what we are up against these days.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

oloye wrote:yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN here we go again, CCC no good , Robson na yeye, a beg make we accept defeat. So Okocha and Kanu no fit play together after how many years of playing togehter. The truth is our expectations is higher than what we have on the ground chikena. To expect CCC or whoever to perform magic is sacrilegious, Did i hear someone say Eguavoen pls dont make me laugh.
I just hope they wont put the [players and the coaches under unneccessary pressure they dont need that now. We have met the toughest team in the group ( i hope i am right about this). So what we need to do is to sit down and find a way of winning the next two. So all of a sudden Seyi is not experienced, did someone not compare him to Djemba , and proclaimed him to be better.
We have the boys to do it , that i belive, but thinking other teams are in Tunis to sell groundnut, is one way to book an early ticket home.
Listen , the glorious days are gone, what we are trying to do is to make sure we do not return to the dark days. It is so funny that none of you guys realise that most of the guys now maturing into the SE are the same guys who struggle to beat their fellow African teams in U-21, 23 competitons, it should show you what we are up against these days.
oloye, Kanu and Okocha can't play together in the midfield; that would be akin to short 1 cos neoither one of them has enuff stamina. Kanu is at best a second half sub.

The sad thing is not losing but we didn't give ourself the best chance of winning. We seemd to have done half of Moroccos job for them.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

You guys are missing the point. Kanu did not start and was not playing the center mid-field. He was a secong forward. If Kanu were the center mid and JJ was also a center mid, where did that leave Seyi. Yakubu missed his assignment. Yakubu was the left mid that went awol.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

CMS do u think it makes sense for Yakubu to even be in the Left Mid in the first place?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

All u cry babies stfu, and lets support the eagles, if dem loose nko, say another ANC no go come, haba, first loss una dey cry as if dem tif una girls, wtf, damnnnnn, lets hope they improve on the next game,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

improve? I hope say na joke you dey joke!!!!!!

The man has had the team for two years and counting and also all expenses pain Camp in FAro for 5weeks. Wetin else him want? I beg leave make we vent well well or man go go wound somebodi for field o>>>