Houston CEs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Houston CEs

Post by Cally »

Robbynice wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
scholl wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Any thoughts on gathering somewhere for the games?

Aria Suya is nice but their TVs no big reach.
But I heard they are not showing the game live...Anyways nothing concern agbero (me) with overload (Houston). :twisted:

Robby, I know you are a Houston Rockets fan...... but wetin concern you with any other Houston wahala? Them send you? :???: :???:
Abeg, he is a Hawks fan. Please, last years Kardashian curse was enough already. Don’t put bad luck on top Rockets.
Hawks fan? I beg no curse me...I am a die hard Houston Rockets fan bro...I have called it this season already and will leave it at that. And this was before the start of the season bro. I beg Make we just leave Harden, Chris, and awon boys to continue to do their thing. We go call talk ATF in June...Fact not feelings! 8-)
:biggrin: Robby my guy!!
I dey my guy. How you bro? :biggrin:
I dey, bro. This your Russia invasion talk dey sweet my belle o!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
scholl wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:But I heard they are not showing the game live...Anyways nothing concern agbero (me) with overload (Houston). :twisted:

Robby, I know you are a Houston Rockets fan...... but wetin concern you with any other Houston wahala? Them send you? :???: :???:
Abeg, he is a Hawks fan. Please, last years Kardashian curse was enough already. Don’t put bad luck on top Rockets.
Hawks fan? I beg no curse me...I am a die hard Houston Rockets fan bro...I have called it this season already and will leave it at that. And this was before the start of the season bro. I beg Make we just leave Harden, Chris, and awon boys to continue to do their thing. We go call talk ATF in June...Fact not feelings! 8-)
:biggrin: Robby my guy!!
I dey my guy. How you bro? :biggrin:
I dey, bro. This your Russia invasion talk dey sweet my belle o!
Omo all e remain now na for Mikel and awon boys to make it count on the green grass for Russia... :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Uncle1Naija,

BeinSports have confirmed the game o. Make we decide where to go. I’ll text you today.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

scholl wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
scholl wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Any thoughts on gathering somewhere for the games?

Aria Suya is nice but their TVs no big reach.
But I heard they are not showing the game live...Anyways nothing concern agbero (me) with overload (Houston). :twisted:

You be Rockets fan since 1996? I see a pattern here. In the meantime, you should only cheer for the Hawks, we want the city to win another championship.
Since 1996? Are you kidding me? I have been a Rocket fans since 1993 bro. Please do not get it twisted.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ugbowo wrote:Uncle1Naija,

BeinSports have confirmed the game o. Make we decide where to go. I’ll text you today.
Is the game live or on tape delay? What is the time of the game?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:

tape delay on TV, but live on the web app
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

No Wahala. I don't have beinsports directly on my cable programming or I would host you guys. I usually play it on my laptop and share the screen on my TV.

I am in Baton Rouge, but will be back in Houston this evening.

BTW, who is uncle? do I look like cellulite, Ogbunigwe, yemibrassiere, Princess, Okocha10, bigpokey ane the 95% of CE members who are in their late 60s to 70s? Me that just turned 29.5 in March?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

So when is the game live and when is it going to be shown on tape delay? I see it saying 3:45pm LIVE but not sure...

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I stand corrected.

BeIN is showin Italy v Argentina live. I’ll find a football friendly bar.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

So when is the game live and when is it going to be shown on tape delay? I see it saying 3:45pm LIVE but not sure...
tape delay around 7
SuperEagles

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

So King’s Court in East Downtown has offered to show the game by Connecting a laptop to the TV there. Anybody down to go? It’s right by the Dynamos stadium.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ugbowo wrote:So King’s Court in East Downtown has offered to show the game by Connecting a laptop to the TV there. Anybody down to go? It’s right by the Dynamos stadium.
brah, that side too far from my office , and you know rush hour,I dey near NRG... but i dey contemplate sha
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:So King’s Court in East Downtown has offered to show the game by Connecting a laptop to the TV there. Anybody down to go? It’s right by the Dynamos stadium.
brah, that side too far from my office , and you know rush hour,I dey near NRG... but i dey contemplate sha
Same issue I have. My Cab office dey I-10 near Katy.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.