Sitting with nigeria fans at the WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Zachi Mike
Egg
Egg
Sitting with nigeria fans at the WC

Post by Zachi Mike »

Hello guys,
How can I guarantee sitting with nigeria crowd at the WC?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Sitting with nigeria fans at the WC

Post by Robbynice »

Do you even have a ticket to the games at the WC and if yes, which games? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Zachi Mike
Egg
Egg

Post by Zachi Mike »

I bought tst 4 . 3 first round and one with God's help the next round.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Zachi Mike wrote:I bought tst 4 . 3 first round and one with God's help the next round.
Great. I will be at the first game in Kaliningrad. I think the seating arrangement will be based on the category of ticket that was purchased. Closer to the WC I will open a thread to see who and who will be going to the first game against Croatia. We can plan better then.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Robbynice wrote:
Zachi Mike wrote:I bought tst 4 . 3 first round and one with God's help the next round.
Great. I will be at the first game in Kaliningrad. I think the seating arrangement will be based on the category of ticket that was purchased. Closer to the WC I will open a thread to see who and who will be going to the first game against Croatia. We can plan better then.

Robby, any idea of a good hotel in Kaliningrad to stay at? That place looks like a dump far away from Russia itself! I heard the best thing to do is to rent a boat and sleep on the boat?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Btw people, I need two tickets for Nigeria vs. Argentina.... or will trade it for two tickets for our round of 16 match in Kazan
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:Btw people, I need two tickets for Nigeria vs. Argentina.... or will trade it for two tickets for our round of 16 match in Kazan
My brother I think say you don chop bottle on this one sha. I mean why would anyone want to give up their ticket for the Argentina game especially when the game is taking place in St. Petersburg. And you are not only looking for one but two tickets. Anyway keep trying sha.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Robby, any idea of a good hotel in Kaliningrad to stay at? That place looks like a dump far away from Russia itself! I heard the best thing to do is to rent a boat and sleep on the boat?
The place is not a dump. It is actually an up and coming city and I think they are trying to use the WC to build up the city. The stadium is new and after the WC they will build apartments and stuff. Anyway back to your question, they have an Hilton or something like that but as you know the price at that time no be joke. Myself and Aruako1 have booked 2 hotels and one will be dropped based on the number of people going with us prior to going to Russia. The hotel is Hotel Riverside and the other one is Hostel and Mini-Hotel Altshtadt.

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

The place is not a dump. It is actually an up and coming city and I think they are trying to use the WC to build up the city. The stadium is new and after the WC they will build apartments and stuff. Anyway back to your question, they have an Hilton or something like that but as you know the price at that time no be joke. Myself and Akuako1 have booked 2 hotels and one will be dropped based on the number of people going with us prior to going to Russia. The hotel is Hotel Riverside and the other one is Hostel and Mini-Hotel Altshtadt.
An hostel? So ashi go dey ground for there? I will pass on that place. My girl will not like that! What are the rates for the hostel or hotel btw? My American paddy I get go with wants a very good hotel to stay in.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

The place is not a dump. It is actually an up and coming city and I think they are trying to use the WC to build up the city. The stadium is new and after the WC they will build apartments and stuff. Anyway back to your question, they have an Hilton or something like that but as you know the price at that time no be joke. Myself and Aruako1 have booked 2 hotels and one will be dropped based on the number of people going with us prior to going to Russia. The hotel is Hotel Riverside and the other one is Hostel and Mini-Hotel Altshtadt.
An hostel? So ashi go dey ground for there? I will pass on that place. My girl will not like that! What are the rates for the hostel or hotel btw? My American paddy I get go with wants a very good hotel to stay in.
It is an hotel bro a very good one at that...go and research it yourself.... :D

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Hostel na real life oh.

I know a a rich Aussie-Britico with many contacts in motor racing, but bobo only wanted to stay in hostels! Something about the lifestyle, meeting people, engaging with them etc.

You can't get that in a hotel!

but yes, it can be a hard sell if you get woman.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Zachi Mike
Egg
Egg

Post by Zachi Mike »

thanks Robby.
the prices of the hotels are extremely expensive.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Zachi Mike wrote:thanks Robby.
You are welcome bro. I need to check how much it was reserved for but you know that was done over two weeks ago...Demand will be high now so I am sure with it the price too.

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Robby booked an all inclusive package.... room/tax/ashewo package. That is why that hostel is charging a ridiculous rate. Btw, what is the rate again?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
Robby booked an all inclusive package.... room/tax/ashewo package. That is why that hostel is charging a ridiculous rate. Btw, what is the rate again?
LOL @ All inclusive package :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hotel Riverdale is RUB 27,600 per night and RUB 300 per person for breakfast
Hostel and Mini-Hotel Alshtadt is RUB 16,400 per night and that includes breakfast

RUB na Russian currency. Una go get to convert am to Dollars unaselves... :D

These prices were as of March 7th when the reservations were made. I am sure the prices go don go up now...

opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Na wa oh. Sha no go drown before the match.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote:Btw people, I need two tickets for Nigeria vs. Argentina.... or will trade it for two tickets for our round of 16 match in Kazan
Why this match?

You want to see Messi live at his best World Cup game? :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
LOL @ All inclusive package :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hotel Riverdale is RUB 27,600 per night and RUB 300 per person for breakfast
Hostel and Mini-Hotel Alshtadt is RUB 16,400 per night and that includes breakfast

RUB na Russian currency. Una go get to convert am to Dollars unaselves... :D

These prices were as of March 7th when the reservations were made. I am sure the prices go don go up now...
479.69 US Dollars!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The Riverside room can take up to 3 people. The other can take one or 2. I will cancel one in due course or I can get someone to take over the reservation.