I know my 1st eleven against Nigeria already- Croatian Coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
I know my 1st eleven against Nigeria already- Croatian Coach

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

“I have the first eleven that will face Nigeria in Kaliningrad but of course I will not disclose it to the media because the whole structure still depends on form and injury,”

“It is better to know three months before the start of the World Cup and not close to the game.”

“Ivica Olic will be in the United States of America to monitor Iceland who plays Peru and Mexico.
Nikola Jerkan will follow Argentina in the games against Italy and Spain,
while Ognjen Vukojevic will watch Nigeria against Poland and Serbia.”

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/c ... riendlies/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I know my 1st eleven against Nigeria already- Croatian C

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tough summer ahead :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Good for him. We are waiting.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If i am coaching a team like Croatia...i will know my first team already too! The team easily picks itself .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Mind games don begin.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:“I have the first eleven that will face Nigeria in Kaliningrad but of course I will not disclose it to the media because the whole structure still depends on form and injury,”

“It is better to know three months before the start of the World Cup and not close to the game.”

“Ivica Olic will be in the United States of America to monitor Iceland who plays Peru and Mexico.

What else could he have said? Of course he knew his men or those he will use against us, but so does our coach.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Scouting the Super Eagles is more of a meaningless exercise and can pass for a nightmare. Our team revels in unpredictability, and in competitive matches we show up for real. Today, an Iheanacho may rifle goals, yet, tomorrow an Iwobi will show you your number. Just when you think you've watched the tape comprehensively, Ighalo has one of those hot days. When you congratulate yourself that you know Victor Moses, Moses Simon dribbles the redemption out of your defense to create goals and you wonder why you weren't told of the other Moses. You think locking down Mikel Obi is the key to throttling our midfield and you start dreaming of victory, on cue, another Obi slides in to bring you back to reality. Now don't get me started on Musa running the defense ragged with his sprinter speed or Etebo getting nostalgic about the bulala he lashed on Japan in the Olympics. Let him keep scouting.
Last edited by Obong on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote:Mind games don begin.
... dat game wey him wan play go hollam for neck. Dat taim, I go laf-am well, well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
proclaimjesus02 wrote:“I have the first eleven that will face Nigeria in Kaliningrad but of course I will not disclose it to the media because the whole structure still depends on form and injury,”

What else could he have said? Of course he knew his men or those he will use against us, but so does our coach.
Ah ah, so he shouldn't post it? I think the OP highlighted his real focus, which is that they have scouts physically going out to check on each of their opponents in the group. I'm wondering what our scouting consists of, just videos?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:Scouting the Super Eagles is more of a meaningless exercise and can pass for a nightmare. Our team revels in unpredictability, and in competitive matches we show up for real. Today, an Iheanacho may rifle goals, yet, tomorrow an Iwobi will show you your number. Just when you think you've watched the tape comprehensively, Ighalo has one of those hot days. When you congratulate yourself that you know Victor Moses, Moses Simon dribbles the redemption out of your defense to create goals and you wonder why you weren't told of the other Moses. You think locking down Mikel Obi is the key to throttling our midfield and you start dreaming of victory, on cue, another Obi slides in to bring you back to reality. Now don't get me started on Musa running the defense ragged with his sprinter speed or Etebo getting nostalgic about the bulala he lashed on Japan in the Olympics. Let him keep scouting.
But you still have to do your due diligence and scout, and remarking about the unpredictability of the team might be one of your notes...but at the end of the day we do have a specific pattern of team play and don't rely solely on individual brilliance like during the days of JJ.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

maceo4 wrote:
Obong wrote:Scouting the Super Eagles is more of a meaningless exercise and can pass for a nightmare. Our team revels in unpredictability, and in competitive matches we show up for real. Today, an Iheanacho may rifle goals, yet, tomorrow an Iwobi will show you your number. Just when you think you've watched the tape comprehensively, Ighalo has one of those hot days. When you congratulate yourself that you know Victor Moses, Moses Simon dribbles the redemption out of your defense to create goals and you wonder why you weren't told of the other Moses. You think locking down Mikel Obi is the key to throttling our midfield and you start dreaming of victory, on cue, another Obi slides in to bring you back to reality. Now don't get me started on Musa running the defense ragged with his sprinter speed or Etebo getting nostalgic about the bulala he lashed on Japan in the Olympics. Let him keep scouting.
But you still have to do your due diligence and scout, and remarking about the unpredictability of the team might be one of your notes...but at the end of the day we do have a specific pattern of team play and don't rely solely on individual brilliance like during the days of JJ.
Exactly my point! The fact that the team is a collection of individuals several of whom can break out in a game is the hidden strength of the team. The non-reliance on the individual brilliance highlights why the team is dangerous.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Tough summer ahead :scared:
Start your shaking in advance, we need it bro :thumbs:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Exactly my point! The fact that the team is a collection of individuals several of whom can break out in a game is the hidden strength of the team. The non-reliance on the individual brilliance highlights why the team is dangerous.
I agree with you there, but only part I disagree with is saying that its a meaningless exercise. Its still necessary especially to identify and then try to find some kind of solution for our unpredictability.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This coach no get sense,it seems no plan B,hope some of his 1st 11 will be out of form and he keep playing them until after SE wire them then he wake up against Argentina and win or get a draw.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:This coach no get sense,it seems no plan B,hope some of his 1st 11 will be out of form and he keep playing them until after SE wire them then he wake up against Argentina and win or get a draw.
Oh gosh, you no sabi read?

"...but of course I will not disclose it to the media because the whole structure still depends on form and injury"
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:This coach no get sense,it seems no plan B,hope some of his 1st 11 will be out of form and he keep playing them until after SE wire them then he wake up against Argentina and win or get a draw.

"...but of course I will not disclose it to the media because the whole structure still depends on form and injury"
Kajifu is shooting from the hip probably while sipping amala. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Kabalega wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Amala is not a drink. You do not sip it dumb, dumb
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

ogasir wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have you been to Kampala? It can be sipped,if you blend it hot water
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ikemba wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have you been to Kampala? It can be sipped,if you blend it hot water
U sound silly.
OCCUPY NFF!!