MIKEL, ETEBO, JUNIOR AJAYI OUT OF POLAND CLASH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MIKEL, ETEBO, JUNIOR AJAYI OUT OF POLAND CLASH

Post by anointed »

mystic wrote:
anointed wrote:
Gotti wrote:
anointed wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Does smack of a lack of professionalism.
China enacted new work permit regulations (not just football, but across the board) that took effect as from February 28, and a whole lot of renewals have been caught up in it.
Question is: is Odion Ighalo in Poland? Doesn't the work permit situation affect him being China based?
Again, work permit and visa are two entirely DISPARATE issues...

Visa is being issued by the destination country (Poland in this instance), while the Work Permit is issued by the country of domicile (that is, the country where you will reside and work - or China in this case). One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other, and Work Permit becomes pertinent in this instance (where Mikel is already resident and working in China) when/if it is due for renewal. Obviously, Ighalo's work permit is not being RENEWED at this point in time.
Thanks for the response.

I understand the difference btw Visa and Work Permit. I would say your your explanation is plausible but one other area that still makes this not entirely convincing is, assuming Mikel would be available for Serbia, why doesn't this particular situation also preclude him from the Serbia game. coming up just 4 days later? Can we assume that he would by now have sorted out the matter?

Going by what I heard from Toyin Ibitoye on the news earlier today, Mikel is a doubt for the Serbia game as well.
Makes more sense now.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe