AKPEYI CAN'T CATCH A BREAK. TO MISS POLAND MATCH.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
AKPEYI CAN'T CATCH A BREAK. TO MISS POLAND MATCH.

Post by Obong »

Poor, harangued Akpeyi. When it seems he has an opportunity to redeem himself against Poland, he will now definitely miss the match...

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_ne ... x0.twitter

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Chippa United netminder Daniel Akpeyi is more or less out of the international friendly between Poland and Nigeria at the Municipal Stadium on Friday, March 23.

There has been a mix-up in the processing of his visa application to Poland and as things stand he is unlikely to be issued the traveling document before the close of business on Thursday, which will completely rule him out of the match.

Akpeyi approached one of these agencies to assist him with the visa application to Poland and the company had wrongly informed him that the document was ready as at the end of last week but failed to deliver his international passport after Chippa United's match against Free State Stars.

It's a miracle that the worried goalkeeper managed to post a shutout against Free State Stars as he wasn't fully concentrated and was seen making frantic phone calls in the dressing room at the Sisa Dukashe Stadium after the game.

The agency has promised Akpeyi they will retrieve his international passport today, of course without the visa to Poland, and this is not cast in stone, but if this happens it won't make any sense for him to travel to Poland and arrive Europe on the day of the match.

The former Warri Wolves star had been expected to depart South Africa on Monday, March 19 and already booked his flight.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AKPEYI CAN'T CATCH A BREAK. TO MISS POLAND MATCH.

Post by vancity eagle »

this is just disgraceful all of these players missing this match.

Good riddance, Akpeyi is crap and he has been crap for a long time, we better find a third keeper because this junk should not be anywhere near Russia.

I will rather a non playing Enyeama than this clown.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Obong wrote:Poor, harangued Akpeyi. When it seems he has an opportunity to redeem himself against Poland, he will now definitely miss the match...

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_ne ... x0.twitter

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Chippa United netminder Daniel Akpeyi is more or less out of the international friendly between Poland and Nigeria at the Municipal Stadium on Friday, March 23.

There has been a mix-up in the processing of his visa application to Poland and as things stand he is unlikely to be issued the traveling document before the close of business on Thursday, which will completely rule him out of the match.

Akpeyi approached one of these agencies to assist him with the visa application to Poland and the company had wrongly informed him that the document was ready as at the end of last week but failed to deliver his international passport after Chippa United's match against Free State Stars.

It's a miracle that the worried goalkeeper managed to post a shutout against Free State Stars as he wasn't fully concentrated and was seen making frantic phone calls in the dressing room at the Sisa Dukashe Stadium after the game.

The agency has promised Akpeyi they will retrieve his international passport today, of course without the visa to Poland, and this is not cast in stone, but if this happens it won't make any sense for him to travel to Poland and arrive Europe on the day of the match.

The former Warri Wolves star had been expected to depart South Africa on Monday, March 19 and already booked his flight.
I know a lot of fans here and in Nigeria would be very disappointed about this news. We can cope with the 3 previous players who are set to miss the Poland match but Apkere Yi is a huge loss. :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Poor guy, but nobody will be crying a river...lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Enyeama or Okoye time
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robotnik wrote:Enyeama or Okoye time
Enyeama nothing. Abegi no bring that one. :tic:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We have Sabaatien Osigwe who is Swiss born. Invite him instead of this wastepipe. Look at all the playes missing because deadwoods are being invited. Rubbish.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is this? Agents convention?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This thread is sheer desperation, and quite frankly anti-Super Eagles!!

Eagles begin training as 22 players hit camp
http://www.thenff.com/2018/03/eagles-be ... -hit-camp/

The Super Eagles’ Radisson Blu Hotel camp in Wroclaw has become a beehive of activities following the arrival of 22 players and the beginning of training sessions on Tuesday.

Technical and backroom staff, alongside six players, opened the camp on Monday, but the facility exploded into life with the arrival of goalkeeper Francis Uzoho, defenders Kenneth Omeruo, Elderson Echiejile, Stephen Eze, Abdullahi Shehu and Chidozie Awaziem, midfielders Joel Obi, John Ogu, Ogenyi Onazi, Uche Agbo and Wilfred Ndidi, and forwards Ahmed Musa, Moses Simon, Odion Ighalo, Kelechi Iheanacho and Victor Moses on Tuesday.

Nigeria –based goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa and South Africa –based Daniel Akpeyi are expected on Wednesday.

Skipper Mikel John Obi is unlikely to make it to Wroclaw as he has been working hard at renewing his work permit in China, where he plays for Tianjin Teda. Team Administrator Dayo Enebi Achor told thenff.com on Tuesday: “We all had been hoping that the renewal would come in good time for him to fly to Poland. As it is now, it is not likely that he would make the trip.”

Midfield Trojan Oghenekaro Etebo is injured, and Egypt –based Junior Ajayi, who was unable to secure visa into Poland, will fly directly to London for Tuesday’s clash with Serbia at The Hive, Canons Park.

The team trained twice on Tuesday, with the same schedule for Wednesday, before Thursday’s training at match time inside the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw. The match kicks off at 8.45pm (Nigeria and Poland are on same time zone) on Friday.

Friday’s showdown inside the 43,000 –capacity stadium formally opens the first phase of the Super Eagles’ preparation for the 21stFIFA World Cup finals, taking place in the Russian Federation 14th June – 15th July this year.

After Tuesday’s game with Serbia in London, the three-time African champions will play a Send –Forth match against the Democratic Republic of Congo in Nigeria, before flying back to London for a prestige clash England’s Three Lions at Wembley on 2nd June.

Four days later, they come up against the Czech Republic at their final training camp in Austria, and another friendly game is on the cards before the squad jets out to the World Cup finals on 11th June.

Nigeria’s team base camp at the 21st FIFA World Cup finals is located in Yessentuki, Stavropol territory in the southern region of the Russian Federation.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They know what they are doing. And this is the reason I realized that the crook has increased his determination! They will do anything to get the crook into the national team, even if they have to sponsor articles of lies.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote:this is just disgraceful all of these players missing this match.

Good riddance, Akpeyi is crap and he has been crap for a long time, we better find a third keeper because this junk should not be anywhere near Russia.

Shut your Gob. You are a big fool!!! What an insult! Excuse me , whether you question his quality or his competence, that is not a way to treat a person who serving his country. What have you done for your country? You run your open grave mouth. Btw, I think Akpeyi may not be our best hand but he should be respected.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sometimes, I think Vancity Eagles thinks we have forgotten how he supported Ivory Coast against us in 2013. In a normal world, such a person will be completely ostracized from society! Nonsense. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:this is just disgraceful all of these players missing this match.

Shut your Gob. You are a big fool!!! What an insult! Excuse me , whether you question his quality or his competence, that is not a way to treat a person who serving his country. What have you done for your country? You run your open grave mouth. Btw, I think Akpeyi may not be our best hand but he should be respected.
aren't you the same person who just ridiculed those having visa abi work permit.. chei see hypocrite
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Allnigeriasoccer has a track record for fake news. Hope it's false.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

highbury wrote:

Well Said

It's very SAD to read our fellow Nigerians insulting any athletes that sacrificed to represent the country.
No athlete woke up and put himself there. For whatever reason the coaches felt he was qualified to represent the country.
We should desist from insulting, cursing or bashing them when we think they are not good enough.
We can voice our opinions respectfully.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I no agree with people wey dey throw insult but some of Una dey defend Akpere yi abeg make Una go thank God say he no go face Big Lewandoski. Una go wish say his passport don expire sef,
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Why can't NFF connect with our External Affairs people to easily get visas for our players for these official national assignments?

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
blueangel wrote:
highbury wrote:

Well Said

It's very SAD to read our fellow Nigerians insulting any athletes that sacrificed to represent the country.
No athlete woke up and put himself there. For whatever reason the coaches felt he was qualified to represent the country.
We should desist from insulting, cursing or bashing them when we think they are not good enough.
We can voice our opinions respectfully.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:

aren't you the same person who just ridiculed those having visa abi work permit.. chei see hypocrite

Dang! Your bad belle is shameful. Please show me where I disrespected any player serving his country. In fact, show me where I disrespected any person representing his country. I may not like his action but I do not disrespect him. You are clearly a liar. Of course, I expected you to say it. You are so predictable
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:They know what they are doing. And this is the reason I realized that the crook has increased his determination! They will do anything to get the crook into the national team, even if they have to sponsor articles of lies.
Danfo Driver, you are really beginning to sound paranoid.
I used to think you were joking, but joke normally dey get ending.

Is everything okay? :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote: They know what they are doing. And this is the reason I realized that the crook has increased his determination! They will do anything to get the crook into the national team, even if they have to sponsor articles of lies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:Sometimes, I think Vancity Eagles thinks we have forgotten how he supported Ivory Coast against us in 2013. In a normal world, such a person will be completely ostracized from society! Nonsense. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, bros! Carry-on, Sir
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote: They know what they are doing. And this is the reason I realized that the crook has increased his determination! They will do anything to get the crook into the national team, even if they have to sponsor articles of lies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh boy, you no see them? :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He cannot catch the ball either...