Daniel Akpeyi is the most expensive Nigerian Goalie

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Daniel Akpeyi is the most expensive Nigerian Goalie

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Daniel Akpeyi is the most expensive Nigerian Goalie

Post by maceo4 »

Based on his experience, dude is supposed to be our number 1 keeper now, I just don't know what makes him look and seem so fearful in games. He should be a decent and solid keeper, but something is just off with him. We will pray for him sha...he might be the one starting against Croatia afterall is said and done.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
Based on his experience, dude is supposed to be our number 1 keeper now, I just don't know what makes him look and seem so fearful in games. He should be a decent and solid keeper, but something is just off with him. We will pray for him sha...he might be the one starting against Croatia afterall is said and done.

Crazy world out there! The fearful is posting shutouts in league games while the fearless is posting shutout in youtube videos.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Crazy world out there! The fearful is posting shutouts in league games while the fearless is posting shutout in youtube videos.
Please, lets focus on the players invited. He hasn't looked convincing that is why Ezenwa a local lad came and took his spot, also why he was yanked early after his mental break down vs Argentina (after being given another chance) for a 19 year old. He can't blame youtube for his own mistakes with the National team. He needs to sit up and and tighten up his game for his and the countries sake and play up to his potential with calmness and less erratic displays. Based on his potential there shouldn't even be a debate on which of the 3 should be the starter, but here we are...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Please, lets focus on the players invited. He hasn't looked convincing that is why Ezenwa a local lad came and took his spot, also why he was yanked early after his mental break down vs Argentina (after being given another chance) for a 19 year old. He can't blame youtube for his own mistakes with the National team. He needs to sit up and and tighten up his game for his and the countries sake and play up to his potential with calmness and less erratic displays. Based on his potential there shouldn't even be a debate on which of the 3 should be the starter, but here we are...
You are coming to those conclusions in your head. How do you know the plan all along wasn't to play Uzoho in the second half? I guess Shehu, and Ola Aina haven't looked convincing also that's why they too were subbed at half time of the Argentina game as well. And don't forget Balogun and Iheanacho were changed out around the 60th minute also.
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You are coming to those conclusions in your head. How do you know the plan all along wasn't to play Uzoho in the second half? I guess Shehu, and Ola Aina haven't looked convincing also that's why they too were subbed at half time of the Argentina game as well. And do forget Balogun and Iheanacho were changed out around the 60th minute also.
Ok sure, how about the previous games where Ezenwa took the starting spot from him? The Argentina game was his return to starting and he laid an egg.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You are coming to those conclusions in your head. How do you know the plan all along wasn't to play Uzoho in the second half? I guess Shehu, and Ola Aina haven't looked convincing also that's why they too were subbed at half time of the Argentina game as well. And do forget Balogun and Iheanacho were changed out around the 60th minute also.
Ok sure, how about the previous games where Ezenwa took the starting spot from him? The Argentina game was his return to starting and he laid an egg.
Ezenwa started against Cameroon because Akpeyi was injured! Ezenwa has since proven that he is capable. You will recall that when Akpeyi got injured and Ezenwa became the starting goalkeeper, Ajiboye was selected as the backup to Ezenwa but today he is out of the picture.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Ezenwa started against Cameroon because Akpeyi was injured! Ezenwa has since proven that he is capable. You will recall that when Akpeyi got injured and Ezenwa became the starting goalkeeper, Ajiboye was selected as the backup to Ezenwa but today he is out of the picture.
I recall, and I'd prefer him as our number one if he showed Ezenwas confidence there as he's taller, has better fundamentals, and is playing at a higher level club wise in a decent league.
Super Eagus 4 Life!