Emmanuel Amunike sacked as Al Khartoum coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

by Dahab Elkady
March 21, 2018
Al Khartoum National Club

Former Nigeria winger Emmanuel Amunike has been sacked as coach of Sudanese side Al Khartoum SC following a string of bad results.
The former manager of Nigeria U20 joined Al Khartoum in November on a one-year deal. He had some fine results in the pre-season matches but his side have later shown poor performances on the field as they gained just 11 points from eight matches in the Sudanese Premier League.

The sacking came after a 1-3 loss against the newly promoted team Ahli Meroe, which led the club to terminate the contract with the Nigerian coach. The Al Khartoum-based side now stand fourth on the league table while Ahli Meroe hold the second spot in the league below leaders Merreikh Al-Fasher.

The former Zamalek legend previously led Nigeria to the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup title. He played for Zamalek from 1991-1994 before moving to Portuguese side Sporting CP and later FC Barcelona and represented Nigeria in the 1994 World Cup – the first time Nigeria appeared in the competition.

https://www.kingfut.com/2018/03/21/emma ... oum-coach/
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Emmanuel Amunike sacked as Al Khartoum coach

Post by 1naija »

That's the nature of the business. What have you done for me lately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kabalega is like fly on sheit with stories like this. Nigerians put themselves in position to succeed or get fired trying. Unfortunately we can't say that about our Ugandan peeps
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:That's the nature of the business. What have you done for me lately.
Exactly, so not a big deal.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods, please edit or lock the thread for false news, Amunike left the club due to no money aka no salary

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43516275
Former Nigeria international Emmanuel Amuneke says he has left his post as coach of Sudanese club SC Khartoum by mutual consent.

The 47-year-old former Barcelona, Sporting CP and Zamalek winger took over on a two-year deal in November, but left mainly due to the club's financial problems.

"After going two months unpaid, I had a meeting with the club director on Tuesday and he explained their financial struggles," Amuneke told BBC Sport.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved