Who has beinsport connect password

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who has beinsport connect password

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheii! Gone are the days! I those days, Cybereagles members will happily volunteer their passwords for free for people to enjoy games.

Chill bro. I dont have bein sports or whatever. However, links will appear online prior to the game. I will share what I find.
The guy is an agent.

Let his client send him a link or a password.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, John12 don sofa be dat
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

paj wrote:
john12 wrote:Paj your app is not showing the game live. They’re showing it on a replay
MY app? :blink: ....see dis guy...dem give U t*to* U dey halla sey E nor get hair.. :evil:..shebi na to look match when dem show am..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chei! Na wah-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:Paj in download the website as instructed and signed on to Mobdro. However, the website you gave me under mobdro is only showing “beinsport” it doesn’t show “beinsport5” where the game would be televised. Thanks sha
Game is on Beinsport 6
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

john12 wrote:My internet provider is Comcast and I cannot find it on beincobnect app. Therefore, I’m asking anyone with beinconnect app login and password to send me his info in a PM. I wan watch the game

Agent009
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

John12,

where did you end up watching the game? Thanks
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Unfortunately, I only watched part of the game and it was extremely frustrating because of the bluffing. Mobdro doesn’t support IPhone and none of the link provided was clear cut. At the end of the day people here selfishly refused to provide their password
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Unfortunately, I only watched part of the game and it was extremely frustrating because of the bluffing. Mobdro doesn’t support IPhone and none of the link provided was clear cut. At the end of the day people here selfishly refused to provide their password
I thought you saw Sir V's post? The link he provided was clear like HDTV. it is:

http://goatdee.net/

Either use that or use
http://xn--frstrowsports-pjb.eu/

You dont need any app... games are usually on those links. even our African qualifiers were there, talk less of friendlies with European teams.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?