SE Confirmed Line up vs Poland

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE Confirmed Line up vs Poland

Post by Lolly »

I think Rohr has got it wrong with Joel Obi. Onazi should be starting.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is this the official match thread?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

YUJAM wrote:You too Mystic? What is this based on? :shock:
mystic wrote:Ayo,

You are out to lunch as usual with your Joel Obi at left back nonsense. However, I do agree that Ebuehi is a better Right Back than Shehu.

Based on watching him play at his clubside this season. His performance against Argentina was certainly no fluke if you've seen any of his recent games at Ado Den Haag. And he's only getting better.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Lolly wrote:I think Rohr has got it wrong with Joel Obi. Onazi should be starting.

Rohr wants to see how Joel fits in. This is what friendlies are for.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote: I am not going to let anyone stress me out this close to the game as I want to enjoy it in peace. The fact remains that Joel Obi is Nigeria's best option at leftback at the moment.

He stands heads and shoulders above all the other candidates. Anyone who disputes that just needs to watch this three minute video of him:

Some people just do not want to see reason so it is pointless arguing with them. I will not belabour the point anymore but having watched all the leftbacks we have, it is crystal clear that Joel stands head and shoulders above everyone.
I no know why this line made me burst out in laugher. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oya, Oga Ayo go and watch game in peace. We can discuss the match after! If Obi ply left back, then we know you won! :sneaky: :D
Na Balogun dem put for LB and Obi Midfield :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!