MIKEL AGU Gets Late Invitation to Camp.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MIKEL AGU Gets Late Invitation to Camp.....

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:I'd have liked to have seen Umar called up in the absence of Ajayi and Okechukwu....
close your eyes and you can see them in your dreams :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'll close my eyes and see you opening a thread showing Onyekuru training alone. :lol: :lol:
thats much better than what you feel in your mouth when you close your eyes, and allow Gerrrrrad to destroy your tongue. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lame. Do better.

I believe in you, danfo. I won't give up on you like your danfo ancestors did.
You can do better than allowing Gerrard relieve himself in your mouth. Allowing another man romp into your mouth is disgusting. You are better than this, Yeyeman. I know your ancestors looked at you and knew you were a yeye person and they gave up on their d#$%-sucker of a rotten descendant.
You ar far too old for this shytt.
Leave it for your children dem.
Agbaya.

Imagine what your kids will think hearing you utter this rubbish.
They won't even believe....
"My daddy?" :shock: :oops: :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:Bros, yab him and insult him without being vulgar. The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when he is dealing with anyone on the forum. Please don't engage in actions that could get you suspended.
A tall order. Vulgarity is his calling card. The upcoming game must be making him anxious. :rotf: Meanwhile, I'll continue yabbing him in ways he can't possibly comprehend. :lol:

Uncle Cerrura, I've added your quote to my signature. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:Bros, yab him and insult him without being vulgar. The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when he is dealing with anyone on the forum. Please don't engage in actions that could get you suspended.
A tall order. Vulgarity is his calling card. The upcoming game must be making him anxious. :rotf: Meanwhile, I'll continue yabbing him in ways he can't possibly comprehend. :lol:

Uncle Cerrura, I've added your quote to my signature. :D
hehehe.. Imagine. At least Gerrard is not my calling card. :lol: :lol: Imagine allowing another man debase you while you scream! Gerrrrrrrarrrd! Gerrrrraarrrddd!!!! :rotf: :rotf: Close your mouth! For your own dignity!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?