NA POLICE GAME WE GO CARRY GO RUSSIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NA POLICE GAME WE GO CARRY GO RUSSIA

Post by jette1 »

Especially Balogun; Mikel missed
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: NA POLICE GAME WE GO RUSSIA WITH

Post by Robotnik »

For real. Can somebody tell me what that first half was all about?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NA POLICE GAME WE GO CARRY GO RUSSIA

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a friendly. The team lacked sharpness, which is understandable in a friendly.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WAS THIS 1-1 DRAW A STRATEGIC GAME

Post by jette1 »

WAS THIS 1-1 DRAW A STRATEGIC GAME

Because it worked and let’s just give them their goal

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Some of you guys are funny.....Baba Sala could have done with you lot in his Alawada group. Police ball ko, Military ball ni!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BALOGUN HAS COMPLETELY REGRESSED

Post by jette1 »

BALOGUN HAS COMPLETELY REGRESSED

bobo gave me heart attack every ball he touched and his was ballooning all his balls

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: BALOGUN HAS COMPLETELY REGRESSED

Post by Shownoja »

jette1 wrote:bobo gave me heart attack every ball he touched and his was ballooning all his balls
You're kidding right?
To stop trying is to start dying
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Good thread-opening worthy analysis.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:Some of you guys are funny.....Baba Sala could have done with you lot in his Alawada group. Police ball ko, Military ball ni!
Omo I weak oh...Guys are so funny mehn...And frankly it is a damn shame. At least that is if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IWOBI WATCHING TOO MUCH JAY JAY TAPES ?

Post by jette1 »

IWOBI WATCHING TOO MUCH JAY JAY TAPES ?

that was good what he did though; bobo must have been dying to try the moves since he couldn't do that at Arsenal

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WAS THIS 1-1 DRAW A STRATEGIC GAME

Post by The YeyeMan »

Yes, it was strategic.

Mods, lock this nonsense! Buran uba!
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Smh
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

jette1 wrote:Because it worked and let’s just give them their goal

:lol: :lol: :lol: U sabi tok nonsense
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is why you people should never give weirdos game links.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1naija wrote:This is why you people should never give weirdos game links.
Mo gbe oo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

When did this guy become a bonafide threadinho?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

They kept a clean sheet, away from home against a formidable strike force..... You need to go back and watch the game against without the tension.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cito wrote:When did this guy become a bonafide threadinho?
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

There is a valid point about the first time clearances from defence. We need to be able keep the ball better. Those clearances simply invite more pressure...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Mr Shows wrote:They kept a clean sheet, away from home against a formidable strike force..... You need to go back and watch the game against without the tension.
i did exactly that - rewatch the game x2; it was even worse than I thought. we had zero coordinated attack, zero initiated and finished attack, zero shorts on target. it was awful. if this was a world cup game where we won and bagged crucial points then our atrocious performance would not matter but this was a test of our preparations and it does not look good.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
oloye wrote:Some of you guys are funny.....Baba Sala could have done with you lot in his Alawada group. Police ball ko, Military ball ni!
Omo I weak oh...Guys are so funny mehn...And frankly it is a damn shame. At least that is if you ask me...smh
You don dey dis site sotay Idi Amin finish primary school, go military school, eat a few kabalega friends for suya, die comot for earth and you still dey wait for person ask you kwesion for dis site?

Abeg, if you wan twerk head please go ahead but no dey wait for persin to ask first. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

jette1 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:They kept a clean sheet, away from home against a formidable strike force..... You need to go back and watch the game against without the tension.
i did exactly that - rewatch the game x2; it was even worse than I thought. we had zero coordinated attack, zero initiated and finished attack, zero shorts on target. it was awful. if this was a world cup game where we won and bagged crucial points then our atrocious performance would not matter but this was a test of our preparations and it does not look good.
You actually made some valid observations.
txj wrote:There is a valid point about the first time clearances from defence. We need to be able keep the ball better. Those clearances simply invite more pressure...
Our ball playing from the back is bad. Especially with Balogun. That being said, they do their primary job, which is defending very well.

We better be in great physical (conditioning) shape to win back the ball the defense sends to "No one in particular".
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

jette1 wrote:
You surely haven't watched the game without tension. In the first 20ms or so, our midfiled to attack transition was a sight to behold. Short, sharp passes into space and on a number of occasions, either Igahlo or Iheanacho was crafted a chance. In facts, Obi had his best spell in the game in those opening minutes.
To stop trying is to start dying