NA POLICE GAME WE GO CARRY GO RUSSIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BALOGUN HAS COMPLETELY REGRESSED

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:There is a valid point about the first time clearances from defence. We need to be able keep the ball better. Those clearances simply invite more pressure...
None of the defenders bar Ebuehi and perhaps Shehu are comfortable on the ball. I do like no nonsense defending, but there are times when composure is required to retain possession.

A lot of work to do....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: BALOGUN HAS COMPLETELY REGRESSED

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:There is a valid point about the first time clearances from defence. We need to be able keep the ball better. Those clearances simply invite more pressure...
None of the defenders bar Ebuehi and perhaps Shehu are comfortable on the ball. I do like no nonsense defending, but there are times when composure is required to retain possession.

A lot of work to do....
There were plenty of times they didn't need to balloon the ball to no one in particular.

Even being aware of where your teammates should be in situations like these is a problem.

Sometimes I laugh when our two CDs actually eliminate passing angles for themselves and are forced to just clear the ball.

I hope that Uzoho or any of our goalies have good ball playing skills for the defenders (CDs) to use them to "reset" the game instead of giving away possession like it is on sale.

We definitely have to work on NOT dashing away possession in a non-pressure situation.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NA POLICE GAME WE GO CARRY GO RUSSIA

Post by wale1974 »

oloye wrote:Some of you guys are funny.....Baba Sala could have done with you lot in his Alawada group. Police ball ko, Military ball ni!
Look at the thread opener.................Nothing more to add.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley