Calling Enyeama!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calling Enyeama!!!!!

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Pls report to camp with ASAP! We carry GOD beg una. :scared:
We? Bros, who is we?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Against the likes of Germany or Spain with our kid-keeper.........the match would have been over in the 1st half. Clinical teams will be 4 goals up in the 1st half.

After watching the highlights, I know that a nightmare is in the making in Russia..........serious and top keepers get wacked in the WC and a massacre awaits any team that turns up with a Mickey mouse keeper.
It truly hurts, doesnt it! :taunt: :taunt: You thought we will be slaughtered by Poland, so you can spend the next few days pushing your crook's name. :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sit your assssss down! nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:Against the likes of Germany or Spain with our kid-keeper.........the match would have been over in the 1st half. Clinical teams will be 4 goals up in the 1st half.

After watching the highlights, I know that a nightmare is in the making in Russia..........serious and top keepers get wacked in the WC and a massacre awaits any team that turns up with a Mickey mouse keeper.
It truly hurts, doesnt it! :taunt: :taunt: You thought we will be slaughtered by Poland, so you can spend the next few days pushing your crook's name. :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sit your assssss down! nonsense!
That's how scoundrels like you believe, think and hope.
That's why you are so daft and idiotic that you hate anybody that defeats and exposes your Portuguese Pygmy. I have so much WISDOM to think or have a wicked and Moronic mind like you.

Still, the match proves that we have no keeper, it makes more sense to even offer Nigerian citizenship to any 2nd Bundesliga keeper than getting embarrassed at the WC with a bunch of yahoos led by a 4TH DIV keeper in Spain.
Hopefully Vinny the great :clap: will have mercy on us, forgive and come to save us from the 'waiting' massacre at the WC.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Hold on, phone ringing from unidentified number

Ringggg....Ringggg...................

hello, Emir kongi speaking. who do i have the pleasure of speaking with?

Its me.... Daniel Akpeyi.

Kongi: Akpeyi? the goalie or the gateman?

Akpeyi, the goalie.

Kongi: Ko ni da fun e ni? oloriburuku warra u calling me for.Abeg gerrarrra hiaaaa joor. u no get job again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
your boi Ajiboye no pick up?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You "recall Enyeama" royal rumble noise makers need to Stfu and take that L!! everyday we pray for our young ones to get better and people are still taking us back to 1900, yes Uzoho had several nervy moments dealing with set pieces BUT THAT IS WHAT A FRIENDLY IS MEARNT TO EXPOSE AND FIX! at least now the coaching crew(who are in a better authority of judgment to repose enough confidence in the kid) will now look to work with him on his flaps, train more on his set piece handling in order to make necessary corrections. Uzoho has faced the likes of Di Maria, Dybala, Lewandowski, Milik and hasn't conceded a goal yet inspite of everything and we tend to forget that even Enyeama wasn't exactly a stand out player in his hay days with the Super Eagles... But he developed his game and became the world class player that he is...lets give these kid a chance to get better and stop trying to draw every dint of negativity, the kid can only get better. Nigerians are always stuck in retrogressive mode, no wonder we are where we are today... other serious football nations are giving their young ones a chance to be the future, we are here ripping into a 19 year old kid that made his full game debut and still managed to hold his own, yes we don't have a world class goal keeping situation but somehow we are not conceding a 100 goals like some emotional fanatics here paint the situation smh.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That's why you are so daft and idiotic that you hate anybody that defeats and exposes your Portuguese Pygmy. I have so much WISDOM to think or have a wicked and Moronic mind like you.

Still, the match proves that we have no keeper, it makes more sense to even offer Nigerian citizenship to any 2nd Bundesliga keeper than getting embarrassed at the WC with a bunch of yahoos led by a 4TH DIV keeper in Spain.
Hopefully Vinny the great :clap: will have mercy on us, forgive and come to save us from the 'waiting' massacre at the WC.
When last did you watch Vince play?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

When last did you watch Vince play?
Unless Vinny is injured........ We have no reason to take a 'brakeless' truck to a mountain-road driving competition.
If Vinny is injured then we just have to roll the dice.......we have no option but to use what we have and HOPE for the best.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

wah wah wah wah wah... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some people just type without thinking. Francis Uzoho is Nigeria's best goalkeeper by a country mile. Anyway, I have no intention of people who type first then think later.

Ok Micheal James.
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

My brother, it’s time to allow Vince to rest in retirement. Uzoho started slowly but improved massively in the second half. Hopefully he’ll go from strength to strength in the friedlies leading to the World Cup.
TheTactician
Egg
Egg

Post by TheTactician »

This thread honestly sums up Nigerians and Africans in general. One would have to assume that most people on this forum are very educated and capable of participating in meaningful discussions. Unfortunately as you can see here, no meaningful discussion is occurring. Instead, what we have is a few people trying to engage in a meaningful discussion and the rest behaving in a manner that isn't prevalent on other forums. I suppose part of this can be blamed on a lack of proper moderation but the lack of respect shown towards each other is frankly embarrassing.

Here's what I've noticed since I signed up at CE. Someone raises a point that may or may not be valid. A select group of individuals will try to discuss that point and assess it's validity. They might present statistics to refute the claim or express their disagreement in a respectful manner. Unfortunately the overwhelming majority will attempt to derail the discussion by doing one of three things:

1) Resorting to personal attacks that have no bearing to the argument being presented
2) Resort to calling each other agents
3) Behave in a manner that inhibits good discussion. The most common examples I've seen on here are logical fallacies.

The inability to discuss the point at hand is frankly concerning. As long as you guys continue to Pat each other on the backs for insulting one another, this or any discussion that takes place on this board is going nowhere.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

TheTactician wrote:This thread honestly sums up Nigerians and Africans in general. One would have to assume that most people on this forum are very educated and capable of participating in meaningful discussions. Unfortunately as you can see here, no meaningful discussion is occurring. Instead, what we have is a few people trying to engage in a meaningful discussion and the rest behaving in a manner that isn't prevalent on other forums. I suppose part of this can be blamed on a lack of proper moderation but the lack of respect shown towards each other is frankly embarrassing.

Here's what I've noticed since I signed up at CE. Someone raises a point that may or may not be valid. A select group of individuals will try to discuss that point and assess it's validity. They might present statistics to refute the claim or express their disagreement in a respectful manner. Unfortunately the overwhelming majority will attempt to derail the discussion by doing one of three things:

1) Resorting to personal attacks that have no bearing to the argument being presented
3) Behave in a manner that inhibits good discussion. The most common examples I've seen on here are logical fallacies.

The inability to discuss the point at hand is frankly concerning. As long as you guys continue to Pat each other on the backs for insulting one another, this or any discussion that takes place on this board is going nowhere.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :thumb:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

TheTactician wrote:This thread honestly sums up Nigerians and Africans in general. One would have to assume that most people on this forum are very educated and capable of participating in meaningful discussions. Unfortunately as you can see here, no meaningful discussion is occurring. Instead, what we have is a few people trying to engage in a meaningful discussion and the rest behaving in a manner that isn't prevalent on other forums. I suppose part of this can be blamed on a lack of proper moderation but the lack of respect shown towards each other is frankly embarrassing.

Good points but please note that this is not a research center or academic forum where there is a specific mandate to come up with solutions to specific problems. See this place as a virtual equivalent of sitting on the stands at any random stadium in Nigeria then you will get it. Most of the 'fallacies' are deliberate and some of the guys yabbing each other here have been here together for up to 20 years so there is a lot of history here. That is CE's selling point, make your educated point and be assured that you have your audience same way if you decide to go the agbero route.

I enjoyed and totally respect your input and the clear way you got your points across :thumb: :thumb:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Thanks for your 'advise'........................just to inform you, CE :clap: is over 20years old and keeps on growing from strength to strength.
What CE never needs nor wants is another 'OBAnization' that nearly killed the forum.

BTW, there are other football forums(Nigerian or not) that might suit your 'gentle' nature..............enjoy your stay there and goodluck.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

TheTactician wrote:. Unfortunately the overwhelming majority will attempt to derail the discussion by doing one of three things:

1. I definitely agree with you that personal attacks are poorly moderated on this forum and needs improvement.
2. On the agent issue, if you've been here long enough, you'd know that sometimes it's justified and other times it's used in jest. That said, some folks do come here with an agenda so we can't act all naively and assume that every SE related opinion is in the best interest of the SEs.
3. Generally, forumers do engage in meaningful discussions. The matter of Vinny has already been discussed ad nauseum on CE. There's nothing left to discuss and I'm one of those who wanted Vinny back. Coach told him to move and play. He failed to do so. He is effectively club less from my perspective. How many times do we have to argue this issue? At some point in time, folks get tired and say you must be an agent because nothing else makes sense at that point (by the way I'm not calling you an agent - just generally speaking).
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some people just type without thinking. Francis Uzoho is Nigeria's best goalkeeper by a country mile. Anyway, I have no intention of wasting time with people who type first then think later.
you are very correct! people just jump in conclusion lol
thanks
TheTactician
Egg
Egg

Post by TheTactician »

zee wrote:

Thanks for your 'advise'........................just to inform you, CE :clap: is over 20years old and keeps on growing from strength to strength.
What CE never needs nor wants is another 'OBAnization' that nearly killed the forum.

BTW, there are other football forums(Nigerian or not) that might suit your 'gentle' nature..............enjoy your stay there and goodluck.
I'm only going to respond to a couple of points. Firstly, existing as a website on the internet is not an accomplishment at all and the celebration of it is frankly embarrassing. All that tells us is that the initial creator/owner of the site has done his/her due diligence and payed the required hosting/domain fees. He/she/they have kept the database+server up and running.

Secondly, I'm not aware of CE's history so I cannot comment intelligently on the 'OBAnization' that you're referring to. What I'm advocating for is that you treat others with the minimum level of basic respect that you expect to get from others. I'm not asking anyone to refer to others as sir or madam. I'm asking for a little self control. All you need to do is go read the first line of Tobi17's post to see what I'm talking about. I can point to lots of other examples in this thread and others as well but, I have more important things to do with my time.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

TheTactician wrote:
I'm only going to respond to a couple of points. Firstly, existing as a website on the internet is not an accomplishment at all and the celebration of it is frankly embarrassing. All that tells us is that the initial creator/owner of the site has done his/her due diligence and payed the required hosting/domain fees. He/she/they have kept the database+server up and running.

Secondly, I'm not aware of CE's history so I cannot comment intelligently on the 'OBAnization' that you're referring to. What I will say is that I'm advocating for is that you treat others with the minimum level of basic respect that you expect to get from others. I'm not asking anyone to refer to others as sir or madam. I'm asking for a little self control. All you need to do is go read the first line of Tobi17's post to see what I'm talking about. I can point to lots of other examples in this thread and others as well but, I have more important things to do with my time.
There are forumers that I read their posts, some that I 'scan' their posts and some that I rarely bother to read.
Moreover, the yabis on CE is part of what make us Nigerians/Africans.........................and there is a reason one gets banned if he/she exceeds the set yabbing 'perimeters'.

We are doing pretty well under our existing forum laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

zee wrote:

No mind am. He should Gerrarra hia mein! CE is not a football university where we discuss things academically. It has a great unique culture and history that includes yabbin in a uniquely Nigerian way. That’s what makes it fun. If u can’t handle it then go somewhere else.

And,Yes. We don’t need to read the post to respond or even know anything about the subject matter to have an opinion. I’ve been yabbed thousands of times and I’ve yabbed too on thousands of occasions. I’ve no problem with it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
zee wrote:

No mind am. He should Gerrarra hia mein! CE is not a football university where we discuss things academically. It has a great unique culture and history that includes yabbin in a uniquely Nigerian way. That’s what makes it fun. If u can’t handle it then go somewhere else.

And,Yes. We don’t need to read the post to respond or even know anything about the subject matter to have an opinion. I’ve been yabbed thousands of times and I’ve yabbed too on thousands of occasions. I’ve no problem with it.

Stop opening daft threads on CE.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Uzoho just gave me more reason to worry after rewatching the match.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:Uzoho just gave me more reason to worry after rewatching the match.
Imeh my man! still trying to get your townsman, the Crook, on the team abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We saw your post about Uzoho yesterday, you dont need to go around the forum repeating it. We know your position on this matter. Unfortunately for you and the Crook, the Crook will NEVER play for Nigeria again.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If we know what is best for us we will beg Enyeama to come back and see if he is in shape during camp. I see no reason to take Akpeyi over him.

Uzoho is one for the future for sure, but he is not ready IMO.

He will be badly exposed. He was flapping hopelessly on every crossed ball yesterday and that will just not cut it. The team as a whole needs to defend set pieces. I guarantee you we will give up at least one set piece goal in Russia. We just cannot go far with that kind of unstability.