Calling Enyeama!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calling Enyeama!!!!!

Post by cchinukw »

Enyeama you are very heartless.

Nigeria has it's best chance of glory and yu dey do shakara.

Shioor!!! :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

smartbrother wrote:i do wonder whose bright idea it was to abandon ezenwa and akpeyi for a player playing 3rd division football
That right there says more about the 'confidence' Rohr has in Ezenwa and Akpeyi than it does about the inexperience of Uzoho.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

:taunt: :taunt: Danfo driver I just heard Alloy Agu on Brilla say more keepers will be invited to come fight for their place.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

imehjunior wrote::taunt: :taunt: Danfo driver I just heard Alloy Agu on Brilla say more keepers will be invited to come fight for their place.
Agent Imehjunior, they will have at least 4 keepers in camp come World Cup camp time.
Even 5... to now whittle down to 3.

Your client might not make it. Try and see me... :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
imehjunior wrote::taunt: :taunt: Danfo driver I just heard Alloy Agu on Brilla say more keepers will be invited to come fight for their place.
Agent Imehjunior, they will have at least 4 keepers in camp come World Cup camp time.

One thing is very clear already:
If Enyeama is not invited, no-one will die.

However, if he is invited, we are going to be doing overtime:

And there will be nobody to drive the danfo to the emergency dept. !!!!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Cellular wrote:

Oga C no need o. E be like say Alloy Agu village near my client own o. So em go support him neighbour.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Perhaps, I may have to watch the game a second time to communicate a balanced opinion about our goalie but, I just got some wicked goose bumps (more like giant pimples the size of cysts) all over my body each time the ball went flying around our 18.

I think we are dekcuf (if you know what I meant). Maybe his body language is what's off.

To cut to the chase, Who will be manning the goal against Serbia? Kai!!
You are Your Own Dog
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Pls report to camp with ASAP! We carry GOD beg una. :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Don't know about you lot, but something changed in the young man during those series of corners towards the end of the first half. His body language kind of said, eff this, I am just going to keep the way I know how. And the second half certainly showed he has it in him. I will stick with him, but will be afraid for him because we know what village people did to Shorunmu back then. Francis should stay away from Nigeria until AFTER the World Cup.
To stop trying is to start dying
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Uzoho just gave me more reason to worry after rewatching the match.
Imeh my man! still trying to get your townsman, the Crook, on the team abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We saw your post about Uzoho yesterday, you dont need to go around the forum repeating it. We know your position on this matter. Unfortunately for you and the Crook, the Crook will NEVER play for Nigeria again.
Danfo Driver, e be like say you are more suited to be a conductor :P :taunt:

Rohr is still monitoring Vince.

It will take Uzoho to have 2 back-to-back good halves like he did in the second half of Poland game for Rohr to stop monitoring Vince.

We all want the best for our Eagles... the difference is how.

You are yet to tag me as his townsman, agent so it must be corruption is the reason I too want Vince in camp.
You can drop him if he is not one of the top 3 keepers in camp.

I can bet my last penny that there's no way if Vince is assessed dispassionately that he won't be the top two keeper in camp.

I want to see Uzoho keep on developing... I like the toolset he possesses... but I am prejudiced in that I am a sucker for experience in certain positions on a football team.
My position exactly.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

I was Enyeama in but honestly I do not think Vince will make it to Russia. Less than 3 months to WC no club nothing...E go hard mehn
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger